Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will you be attending? Please choose you group size.

- 8 (50%)
- 6 (37.5%)
- 1 (6.3%)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 02, 2013, 09:59:38 AM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: LSR 2013 M & G @ The Spot 11-01-2013  (Read 7173 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: LSR 2013 M & G @ The Spot 11-01-2013
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 07:18:36 PM »

Working on a camper situation...we'll see how that works.  If I can't get a place to sleep I am probably not going to make the M&G.  As of now, I am planning on it...just not sure I want to ride through Houston to get there. 

Rocket67, my husband and I have been members of TXR for many years.  We are well known especially amongst the H-Town people (since we live south of town).  I say all that to preface that we would like to offer our hospitality to you (and family) if you want to go to the LSR and are not able to secure lodging.  We live in the country, in a little community called Rosharon which is 30 miles south of Houston.  We live on property where you can hook an RV up (unless it requires 50amp power).  The ride to Galveston is not over an hour from here and is very nice...not lots of traffic.  You would be welcome to come down on the Friday, hook up and then ride with us to LSR or just meet us there if you want to go earlier in the day.  I would even offer to feed you breakfast on Saturday, LOL.  I like to cook....ask those who have shared a campsite with me at BBT.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 07:20:29 PM »

Not 100% sure we will be in town...if we are we will make a good effort to be at The Spot.
Be there, you guys are some of our fun people. We need our fun people!
It does look like we will be home...so planning on showing up.
"Lucky" Connie
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 10:20:23 PM »

Not 100% sure we will be in town...if we are we will make a good effort to be at The Spot.

That's great news. Hadn't seen you guys in awhile.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 05:16:08 AM »

That's great news. Hadn't seen you guys in awhile.
  Excellant!
It's all just part of the adventure!

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 06:33:08 AM »

Rocket67, my husband and I have been members of TXR for many years.  We are well known especially amongst the H-Town people (since we live south of town).  I say all that to preface that we would like to offer our hospitality to you (and family) if you want to go to the LSR and are not able to secure lodging.  We live in the country, in a little community called Rosharon which is 30 miles south of Houston.  We live on property where you can hook an RV up (unless it requires 50amp power).  The ride to Galveston is not over an hour from here and is very nice...not lots of traffic.  You would be welcome to come down on the Friday, hook up and then ride with us to LSR or just meet us there if you want to go earlier in the day.  I would even offer to feed you breakfast on Saturday, LOL.  I like to cook....ask those who have shared a campsite with me at BBT.

That is a heck of an offer and we might be taking you up on that.  I need to see if we can secure a bike trailer then we can just bring the RV.  As far as hookups, we have a generator built in but it is much quieter to plug in.  Not sure which one we need but I will check.  We (me, wife, brother & his) haven't finlaized anything yet but it's looking like we will be going.  I'll get back to you if we can take you up on your offer. 

THANKS!! 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 07:31:30 AM »

That is a heck of an offer and we might be taking you up on that.  I need to see if we can secure a bike trailer then we can just bring the RV.  As far as hookups, we have a generator built in but it is much quieter to plug in.  Not sure which one we need but I will check.  We (me, wife, brother & his) haven't finlaized anything yet but it's looking like we will be going.  I'll get back to you if we can take you up on your offer. 

THANKS!! 

Connie (Lucky) makes excellent breakfast and Wayne (Lucky's Lover), well....just eats it.   :c  Do it!
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 08:00:37 AM »

Connie (Lucky) makes excellent breakfast and Wayne (Lucky's Lover), well....just eats it.   :c  Do it!

Already working on getting the camper.  My brother rents it out so we have to see if it's available.  I am already looking forward to breakfast! 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2013, 07:35:23 AM »

Thanks for the offer but this time I can't take you up.  My brother and I are just going to ride up and back home on Saturday.  We have a nice route planned so we will head up pretty early and check it out then get back on the road. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2013, 10:37:26 AM »

Connie are you good for supper as well? I pass by to early for breakfast but could make supper or lunch  :lunch:
Alvin,Texas

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2013, 04:16:43 PM »

Rocket....sorry you won't be stopping by, but we will look forward to meeting you at one of the M&G's (Houston's or LSR)

Larry....you need supper....give me a call and come on by.
"Lucky" Connie

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »

Rocket....sorry you won't be stopping by, but we will look forward to meeting you at one of the M&G's (Houston's or LSR)

U talking to me ... supper ... put a plate out I am on my way  :lunch: :lunch: :lunch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 05:31:48 PM »

Sounds like a plan!!  It just so happens that I just changed my name to Larry!  :lunch:
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »

SUPPER AT LUCKY'S !  YAHOO! LET'S GO EVERYBODY! :lunch: :lunch: :lunch:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Rod 1942

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »

Lucky is gonna need to change her handle to "unlucky". All these free loaders piling on Hahaha

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »

I'm gonna try and make it down to the MnG, but I'll definitely will be stopping by for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday Connie!  The rest of the crew will be in tow!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal