Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Meet and Greets  (Read 10803 times)

Jason G.

• Rider
Re: Meet and Greets
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 06:48:41 AM »

Hello everyone, I just recently joined the forum. My name is Jason, I live in the south San Antonio area and am looking to meet new people to ride with. I have an '06 VTX 1300, and am open to any rides, meet and greets in San Antonio.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY ENEMIES...FOR I AS HELL WON'T

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 06:52:53 AM »

Hello everyone, I just recently joined the forum. My name is Jason, I live in the south San Antonio area and am looking to meet new people to ride with. I have an '06 VTX 1300, and am open to any rides, meet and greets in San Antonio.

Is that you, Brock?  ::)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Jason G.

• Rider
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 07:03:50 AM »

Is that you, Brock?  ::)

Brock? Na...Jason...I'm legit.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 08:58:10 AM »

Jason just joined so he's legit.  :P

I'm not hard up enough to plan these meets to make up an account. haha
Chunk the llama.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:03:25 AM »

Jason just joined so he's legit.  :P

I'm not hard up enough to plan these meets to make up an account. haha

Just checkin....  ;D ;D O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »

KEEP HIM STRAIGHT JEFF!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Jason G.

• Rider
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 04:52:05 PM »

It's been since march...definately there has to be new San Antonio riders by now that want to ride...I've got 3 riders including myself that want to do a group ride...Waiting for anyone to chime in... :-\

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »

Jason.... there really is no such thing as San Antonio Meet and Greets. There could be, but as you can probably see, there isn't a whole lot of demand. What there is, however, are a whole lot of Austin Meet and Greets, which bring in folks from as far North as the Temple/Belton area, through Round Rock/Georgetown, Austin, New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, and your fine city of San Antonio. 

It's certainly not my place to say there shouldn't be SA M&Gs, I'm just saying that most of the SA folks hang with Austin folks, and vice versa. If you looking for rides, notice that there isn't a SA ride thread, and a Austin ride thread; it's just one big happy, (most of the time), Centex Ride thread.  O0
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »

It's been since march...definately there has to be new San Antonio riders by now that want to ride...I've got 3 riders including myself that want to do a group ride...Waiting for anyone to chime in... :-\

Welcome to the X - world.....

Nice ride Jason, like the night rider look....

I am in New Braunfels and I too have questioned if any SA meet & greets are held. As far as I can tell the last one was last year here in NB. I too some times ride to both SA and Austin. Depends which way the handle bars turn when I hit 35. You ever up by NB look me up or you want to get something going, or know of a place midway, let me know we can start a thread to see where is the best centralized location for all to meet.

Ride on....! Ride safe...!

Joe Cool...! 8) O0
Joe Cool...8)

Jason G.

• Rider
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 06:44:22 AM »

Jason.... there really is no such thing as San Antonio Meet and Greets.

San Antonio sucks!!! That's it!! I'm moving to Austin!! This weekend only... 8) JGomez..sounds like a plan..will let you know something here pretty soon after ROT. And thanks on the props of the cycle..Eventually will be all black!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »

Jason, welcome to the board from the Cen-Tex area... There will be some "X" riders there look them up and go over the mudbug boil in Roundrock to meet some of them. ::) 8) ;D ;D. As for me I will be leaving for a month of wandering on Saturday as posted on the Riders and Rubbers thread.... RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0     Be safe at the ROT!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »

Hey JGomez55 and JasonG.  I'm here in San Antonio and would like to meet up with some local Xers.  Maybe the three of us can get together for a start and who knows, maybe we can find a few more here and there and before you know it we could have a regular get together an have our own bike night around here and NB.  My wife rides a 750 Aero but would probably come if we ever got a few other ladies to start coming.  I know there must be others around SA that would like to get together, someone just needs to get it started.
I don't check this forum much anymore because nothing ever happens. I'll start checking every day now to see if we can get something going.  I'm looking to get some pipes on my 1300C pretty soon and it would sure be nice to meet up with a few that have different exhaust systems so I can actually here them live and decide what I like best.

e-mail  chokcan-mc@yahoo.com.
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 03:03:27 PM »

Wow, this place used to be quiet and do nothing??   ??? ??? Granted I just joined back in January, but it seems like this group does more than I have time or money to participate in.  I do suggest that you check this forum more cause they seem pretty lively to me.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »

I think the comment was on San Antonio Meet and Greets, not the whole board.
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »

I'm all for it, need to find a spot to meet at, and get some grub..... any sugestions?? could alternate between locations or find a spot midway for all in the area to ride to for the meet and greets

My wife rides passenger with me all the time and would love to go to the meet and greets with me, I dont know of others but I'm sure there are more ladies that ride.

8) O0
Joe Cool...8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal