Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 08 Meet and Greet  (Read 2739 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
08 Meet and Greet
« on: August 21, 2008, 07:17:23 AM »

We need to start getting a head count so we can let the "Spot" know how many people are planning on attending. This thing is really right around the corner. O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: 08 Meet and Greet
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 08:09:50 AM »

What day and what time??  Is "Spot" the name of the restaurant??  We're down for it...

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 08:59:42 AM »

I have to admit I don't remember if a day/time was mentioned also.  Wayne and I are planning on showing up during a weekend day/night.  We also have a couple of friends who should be joining us.  So I am thinking 4-5 of us.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »

I have to admit I don't remember if a day/time was mentioned also.  Wayne and I are planning on showing up during a weekend day/night.  We also have a couple of friends who should be joining us.  So I am thinking 4-5 of us.

Connie, Check out the "Meet and Eat" Topic... Big Pro's first post has mentioned the Friday night of the Rally for the M&G at the Spot. Never been to the Spot myself yet. Once I'm riding again I'm gonna have to make it down to Galveston and check out the place! And the beach babes!  O0

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »

Friday Oct.31 at 7:00pm Lets make this another big turn out  O0 O0 O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 08:36:33 AM »

The Spot sounds good to me.  My vote on the poll has been entered.

See everyone there!

Hey, are we going to do door prizes this year?  I'm not getting much help from local shops anymore.  They have stated that too many groups are asking now but I will try to pull a few strings anyway.

-Iceman

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 09:22:01 AM »

We would like to have door prizes, but I have seen the same thing around here. The dealerships are just not willing to keep giving freebies. I guess the surcharges for fuel are hurting everyone. So just try your best.  O0 O0 O0

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 09:26:39 AM »

Who is coordinating the door prizes this year?

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal