Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: weather  (Read 3175 times)

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
weather
« on: June 26, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »

finally got the bike running this weekend and this is what the first week is gonna be like  :'( this sucks sorry just venting
I did go on a 300 mile run sunday but I had yesterday and today off

Anyone up for a ride this weekend ?

robertearl

Re: weather
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 05:10:58 PM »

Always up for a ride...live in weatherford...Have bike will travel...

brandonh82

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 05:43:46 PM »

Rain, Rain Go AWAY, Come again...wait...nevermind that last part. :-\

x-tc rider

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »

it looks like it might be friday before it is clear... >:( >:(

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 08:46:45 PM »

hell you know i'm down for a ride bro O0 where we goin?

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »

hell you know i'm down for a ride bro O0 where we goin?

I dont know im not the lading type maybe meet up somewhere in the middle and go from there depending on the weather

p3ripperfw

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »

if im available im in as well

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 01:36:01 PM »

Weather permitting.....  ::) ::)  My son and I are planning on doing a nice country ride this coming Saturday that runs through the towns of Cleburne, Granbury, Santo, Palo Pinto, Graford, up to Jacksboro, (FM-4, Nice sweeping turns, good twistys with nice views, crosses the Brazos river just north of Palo Pinto on a well paved and winding type road).  Then over to Runaway Bay, Bridgeport, and Decatur on 380 westbound. From there we will more than likely catch 81/287 southbound back into the metroplex for a few CoLd OnEs!!!  Never done this route before but from doing a little research it appears to be a cool ride.  Not quite sure on the mileage, but it has to be close to 250 to 280 full circle???  If anyone is interested in joining us, PM me or just post a reply and I'll arrange a meeting point somewhere in Arlington.  Maybe Hot Rod & Hogs in the morning...  Ciao dudes  O0 O0

Dan
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 03:02:24 PM by SilverTribal Driver »

N5TWL

• Master Tejano Rider
  • If it hurts when you do that don't do that!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »

Sounds like a good loop. What time Saturday morning?
2011 Harley Street Glide, Sedona Orange, Ken Smith pinstriping.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 03:01:26 PM »

How about a tentative KSU at 9:30am out of the Hot Rod & Hogs parking lot....  I'm just hoping that mother nature cooperates and the rain and flooding stops..!!!!!!  Depending on what the weather does, we might have to move it to a Sunday ride....  This continuous rain freakin' sucks big ones..!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

tejasx

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 04:33:08 AM »

How about a tentative KSU at 9:30am out of the Hot Rod & Hogs parking lot....  I'm just hoping that mother nature cooperates and the rain and flooding stops..!!!!!!  Depending on what the weather does, we might have to move it to a Sunday ride....  This continuous rain freakin' sucks big ones..!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Gee thanks Dan, I promised to take the wife to Fredericksburg this weekend and you plan this great ride.   :'( :'( :'(

Oh well, a weekend with us alone in a cozy B&B and lots of Hill Country Wine is a good replacement.  Maybe next time.

brandonh82

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 06:51:58 AM »

WTF mein.  This weather is INSANE.  It's about to be freakin July  :-\ :-\ :-\  I'm missing the drought...never thought that would happen.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 08:32:49 AM »

Gee thanks Dan, I promised to take the wife to Fredericksburg this weekend and you plan this great ride.   :'( :'( :'(

Oh well, a weekend with us alone in a cozy B&B and lots of Hill Country Wine is a good replacement.  Maybe next time.

My BAD Ken..!!! Although the way it is lookin'..... We are probably gonna get rained or maybe flooded out..!!!!  >:( >:( >:(  This weather SUCKS..!!!!!

tejasx

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 10:50:53 AM »

I know, I don't know if we can ever get down to Fredericksburg, I checked this am and most of the major routes are flooded or being evacuated.

My BAD Ken..!!! Although the way it is lookin'..... We are probably gonna get rained or maybe flooded out..!!!!  >:( >:( >:(  This weather SUCKS..!!!!!

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 02:41:23 PM »

Weather permitting.....  ::) ::)  My son and I are planning on doing a nice country ride this coming Saturday that runs through the towns of Cleburne, Granbury, Santo, Palo Pinto, Graford, up to Jacksboro, (FM-4, Nice sweeping turns, good twistys with nice views, crosses the Brazos river just north of Palo Pinto on a well paved and winding type road).  Then over to Runaway Bay, Bridgeport, and Decatur on 380 westbound. From there we will more than likely catch 81/287 southbound back into the metroplex for a few CoLd OnEs!!!  Never done this route before but from doing a little research it appears to be a cool ride.  Not quite sure on the mileage, but it has to be close to 250 to 280 full circle???  If anyone is interested in joining us, PM me or just post a reply and I'll arrange a meeting point somewhere in Arlington.  Maybe Hot Rod & Hogs in the morning...  Ciao dudes  O0 O0

Dan

Hey Dan, That's about my favorite ride around here. We usually do the other direction since we start in Azle, but it's a good ride either way. Be sure and stop at the river. It  should be ripping with all this rain. Would go along but the grandaughter has a softball tourney in Mansfield that I promised to go to. Y'all have fun. O0
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal