Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: wednesdays in weatherford...  (Read 2612 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: wednesdays in weatherford...
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »

For those needing directions to Apache Motorcyles....  The dealership is located right off I-20, next to the Home Depot.  Exit FM-51 south, and stay on the feeder road for approx. 1/4 mile.  It's on the right hand side .  From what I'm told, they have FREE BEER and offer a steak dinner, (you purchase your own steak and cook it yourself on grills that they provide).  $10.00 will get you a big steak and they have all the fixins' for FREE..!!  Sounds interesting...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 07:11:40 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 06:32:33 AM »

well had a great turnout i counted 9 X's in the short time i was there last night.
I saw a pair of silver F's but couldn't find the owners. So i can only assume that was Iceman? but anyhoo wish i could've hung out longer and met you guys.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:34:25 AM by slowbluesriff »
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 07:39:29 AM »

well had a great turnout i counted 9 X's in the short time i was there last night.
I saw a pair of silver F's but couldn't find the owners. So i can only assume that was Iceman? but anyhoo wish i could've hung out longer and met you guys.

Slow....  Ice, T-Bird, myself & wife, my son, Rob, and Louise rode out to Apaches' last night.  All on "X's" with the exception of my son who was on the Ninja.  It was a great turnout..!!! We wound up going to mexican joint next door for snacks and cold ones.  I must admit, that is a pretty cool gig they have going on in Weatherford.  Next time I'm gonna grill me a steak..!!!  We'll catch you next time....  BTW, how often do they do the Bike Night?  Is it twice a month??
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:41:18 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 09:39:53 AM »

Sorry didn't know who all went from here i met a couple of guys that aren't on the board so i had no way of knowing who all was in attendance. They gather every wednesday sometimes they are better than others but i have been watching it grow...Still wish i could've met you all!
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal