Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: R.O.T. meet ups  (Read 6892 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
R.O.T. meet ups
« on: May 11, 2007, 01:37:51 AM »

Alot of people seem to be going to the  ROT Rally this year.I plan on leaving that Thursday morning and we need to see who is going when and where people are staying and ride up as a group.I should have a place to stay by this afternoon.It would be alot more fun that way  O0
Alvin,Texas

VTX-23

Re: R.O.T. meet ups
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 11:38:02 AM »

We are heading up Thursday morning, we have a few other bikes coming along as well, the route hasnt been finished, but we are leaning towards taking some scenic back roads that will eventually take us thru Bastrop state park enroute to Austin.  The more the merrier...

We are staying at the Red Roof Inn just south of Hwy 71 along I35.  59 bucks a night.

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 02:26:49 PM »

We are leaving Thursday as well, I cant remember which hotel it is but i do believe it is one of those at that corner as well.
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 02:31:39 PM »

I am leaving Friday morning and staying on the grounds.

VTX-23

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »

We decided we are going to take the scenic route up to Austin, going thru Bastrop State park, if anyone wants to ride up with us on Thursday, the more the merrier.   We have 4 maybe 5 bikes as of right now.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 07:26:11 PM by VTX-23 »

MUTT

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:02 PM »

So, where do the people from Wyoming meet up with the Texas X riders while they are at the ROT?

VTX-23

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »

For anyone leaving on Thursday May 31st, we have a small group of riders making the trip to Austin, we welcome more of you to join in if you want.  We will be leaving in the morning sometime after the Houston traffic has died down, we are going to take the scenic route to Austin.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 07:06:42 PM »

Mutt sent you an offline about ROT
Alvin,Texas

txvtxrider

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 09:08:56 AM »

If any one from the DFW is going down Saturday, I would like to join in.  I'm east of Dallas but could meet up somewhere along the way.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 10:26:33 AM »

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 11:41:13 AM »

I'm leaving Friday morning and will be staying with a buddy in Austin.  I'll also be working at the rally Saturday night with a group of medics (the M.S.E.T. organization from Austin).  I'd certainly like to meet up with the X-Riders at some point.  What about meeting up for the parade Friday and then having dinner down on 6th St. afterwards?

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 04:29:18 PM »

Lets all try and meet up Friday morning and ride down together. I'm leaving Friday morning so far i have one friend I'm riding with.

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »

HeadGuess,

I'd love to ride down with you, but I'm coming from Houston.  (I've tried a few times to add my location to my posts, but it never seems to work.  Sorry about the confusion.)  Nevertheless, I'd like to work things out so that we, along with the whole group, can meet at the rally on Friday.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »

Niterider,when did you plan on leaving for Austin ?There is a couple groups going up Thursday and hopefully we can meet up and ride together.At the moment the wife and I are having a serious discussion about Austin lol. O0
Alvin,Texas

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 09:16:13 PM »

For anyone leaving on Thursday May 31st, we have a small group of riders making the trip to Austin, we welcome more of you to join in if you want.  We will be leaving in the morning sometime after the Houston traffic has died down, we are going to take the scenic route to Austin.

The route he is talking about for the trip to austin will be a very nice ride for anyone who wants to join us, and will take us through two state parks on the way. If anyone is interested I can post the route.

Also we are planing a full day ride from austin out to the three sisters and back over 400 miles in one day on  some of the best roads in texas.
It never stops hurting you just stop caring
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal