Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: VTX Tombstone Rally  (Read 1382 times)

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
VTX Tombstone Rally
« on: March 03, 2007, 01:52:50 PM »

We are thinking about going (if the RV's back from repair) to the Tombstone Rally 3/30 weekend in AZ, anyone going?

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: VTX Tombstone Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »

this is all i've heard about it...

thanks guys, looks like they found a motel 6, these guys love motel 6  ;)

well our tombstone run is at the end of March, it is one of our biggest rides of the year, then they ahve the after tombstone run ( thirsday-sunday)..  so we are heading east this year and trying to stay under the 40 because they have gotten stuck in bad weather for the last few years when they venture too far north of the 40 that time of year..

so, we are heading out of tombstone, to el paso for a sleep over, then on to  carlasbad to see the caverns, then to alien town ( roswell  8) ) for the night, then heading out all back roads towards show low, az and up to holbrook, az for the night, then grand canyon scenic ride, and on to vegas for the night, then on to bishop, ca for the night, then I head back south to my town of costa mesa, ca...  this will be my first trip like this with the group, I have done a couple of weekend over nighters, but this will be my first 12 day ride... ( about 15 riders maybe so far for the after tombstone ride..

tombstone is a arizona riders ride and now it is mixed with ca and az riders.. :P:P this will my first time going to this also.. 

I will post pictures on the vtx board and let you guys know.. :)

I'll go poke around in the AZ site, see what I find.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 06:58:49 PM »

WELL! You have to be a member just to READ a post over there! I saw they have a R rated board though!! I may go join anyway!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

vtxturbo

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 09:10:07 AM »

yup, we are a member of that board too.  thanks for poking around.  see you at bbt.

geri

Kromee

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 02:30:06 PM »

All I can say is that it is the party to tough to die..................I went last year and I am going again this year and it is a blast. It takes me a few days to get there because I am in Northern California but I just take my time and see the sights. One of your memebers went last year and I believe he is going again.......Tankerlou. If you decide to go I hope to meet you. There are so many people there sometimes you don't get to meet everyone.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal