Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rescheduled Coopers BBQ New Braunfels  (Read 1444 times)

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
Rescheduled Coopers BBQ New Braunfels
« on: May 06, 2010, 08:27:40 PM »

We’re going to Cooper’s BBQ, New Braunsfels, for lunch on Saturday the 8th. Meeting at the Loves station at FM 2920 and 290 in Waller, at 9:00. To make the ride time shorter we will head up 290 to 21 to 35 into New Braunfels. Wanted to see who might be interested, know it’s kind of late notice. Meet up time around 12:00 at Coopers, 1125 N. Loop 337 New Braunfels, TX 78130.

Ed
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:07:00 AM by Arch »
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: 5/10/10 Coopers BBQ New Braunfels
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »

Dang Arch, sure would like to see you new ride, but I have another gig already planed.  8)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
Re: 5/8/10 Coopers BBQ New Braunfels
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 08:04:15 AM »

Nothing in life is consistent except change. Plans have changed and this ride has to be rescheduled. Sorry!

Ed
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
Re: Rescheduled Coopers BBQ New Braunfels
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »

I'm in!  The 10th is my B-day. :-*  I'll let you guys pay :t

:bikerider: :lunch: :bikerider:

Jerry @ Canyon Lake where it's getting hot and the garden is growing in leaps and bounds.
Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »

I'm in...... :bikerider:

What date will this be scheduled to..?

8)
Joe Cool...8)

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »

We are working to set this for the 22nd, right now it looks good weather permitting. Kebs my riding partner is off that weekend, and looking to get some miles on the Spyder.

Ed

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 07:10:44 PM »

We are working to set this for the 22nd, right now it looks good weather permitting. Kebs my riding partner is off that weekend, and looking to get some miles on the Spyder.

Ed
22nd. is Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic ! Yall could just go to that??  ;D :thumbup:

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=13145.0
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 08:48:04 AM »

Ed

Good!  The 22nd it is.  I wanted to make Jeremy's ride to Llano Coopers a few weeks ago but the stars just didn't line up.  Will be looking forward to seeing you Houston guys again.

The battery I ordered for the Wing didn't come in yesterday as I had planned.  I put a 2amp charger on the old battery yesterday about 10 am.  I checked a few minutes ago and sure enough it didn't take a charge.  January was the last time the bike was ridden.  It had to be charged then, so guess it is toast.

See Ya Soon!

Jerry @ Canyon Lake where the wind is a steady 21mph gusting to 29mph.  Not a fun day for riding. 
Jerry Maler

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »

Didn't plan on trying to mess with Hicks ride, we had planned this ride for a while and the 22nd is also my other daughters birthday. Jerry trying to get some other spyders involved and just posted here originally to see if there was any interest. Looking forward to seeing you we should be there about noon.

Ed

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 08:02:43 AM »

Ed
22nd. is Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic ! Yall could just go to that??  ;D :thumbup:

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=13145.0
[/quot

Sorry, we will be meeting my nephew and sister's father in law there. They're coming from Bulverde.  Y'all be careful and have a safe day.
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »

Great friends, new friends, and good eats.

Hope you guys stayed cool on the way back home.  Also, hope the little one didn't go to sleep.  What a long trip for such a young gal.  How cool is that?

Jerry, who sweat more than just a little before he got back to his nest.

Till Next Time.....
Jerry Maler

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal