Local Area Meet and Greets > Austin Meet and Greet

Meet & Greet 2015

(1/13) > >>

BobWd:
 :lunch: :c :bikerider: :lunch: :c :bikerider:

OK, it's been a year since anyone has posted anything about a get together for this area. Who's up for one?? I can do Saturday evenings just need some advance notice so I can make plans cause I would have to ride down to the Austin area, about an hours ride!!!!

Luckys Lover:
Although the weekend of the 11th and 12th is out for us, how about something on the west side of Austin? Say around the 620/2222 intersection? It's about an hour and fifteen for us to that point.

BobWd:
That wouldn't be a problem for me just wondering what is out around that area that we could meet at? It would be about 1-1 1/2 hours for me depending on traffic.
My next available Saturday would be on 7/25. We could meet for lunch & maybe do a short ride. Just throwing this out there!! Let's here some ideas!!!!!!

BobWd:

--- Quote from: Luckys Lover on July 06, 2015, 08:27:21 AM ---Although the weekend of the 11th and 12th is out for us, how about something on the west side of Austin? Say around the 620/2222 intersection? It's about an hour and fifteen for us to that point.

--- End quote ---

I might be down in your neck of the woods this Saturday. Myself & a couple of friends are talking about coming down & riding the Devil's Backbone. Haven't finalized anything yet.

xcaliber:
sounds good! Let's do this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version