Local Area Meet and Greets > Austin Meet and Greet

Does Austin group still exist?????

(1/4) > >>

InkedPetals:
Okay y'all I just stumbled upon this site via Meetup.com and it looks like no one in Austin has posted in MONTHS!!  Does this mean we no longer have any X riders?

I've got a 1300R that I've owned for 4 1/2 years and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her.....especially having resolved my starting problems.

Please tell me that there are more X lovers out there.   

M

Lucky:
There definitely are riders in that area...in fact I think they had a ride today
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=17328.msg178251;boardseen#new

In May riders from all around TX will be coming to that general area for our BBT event
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=17283.0

Even if you don't see a ride listed feel free to generate your own and post it...if you build it they will come.

Welcome to the forum InkedPetals

icculus:
There's a group, I ride with 2 others regularly. It seems that phone numbers work better than this though just due to how old the bike is many have moved on.

Bobcat Biker:
There is also a Facebook page that Mark S. started....if you are more inclined in that sense.
Stay safe out there!  If I lived in Austin again...I would definitely be out on the road..

jmdaniel:

--- Quote from: InkedPetals on December 28, 2013, 04:52:04 PM ---Okay y'all I just stumbled upon this site via Meetup.com and it looks like no one in Austin has posted in MONTHS!!  Does this mean we no longer have any X riders?

I've got a 1300R that I've owned for 4 1/2 years and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her.....especially having resolved my starting problems.

Please tell me that there are more X lovers out there.   

M

--- End quote ---

The Austin group died 3-5 years ago. If you haven't already, join AMRG, the biggest Meetup group for riders in Austin, and go on their rides. There is one this Sunday, leaving from the Office Depot at 183 and 1431. You'll have a better chance of seeing another X at one of those rides than you ever will of restarting the Austin group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version