Local Area Meet and Greets > Austin Meet and Greet

New Meet Spot in Austin

<< < (2/6) > >>

xcaliber:
good to see you again today and another great hotdog. Check with Johnny Cheese, he is out your way in RR. Somebody here has his number.

GHOSTRACER:
A little cool and ended up getting a little mist on the way home.  Ken, good coffee and great company.  Glad I looked at the pics on your facebook page before I rode over and got a fix on the signs near your place, fix your address on the post!! ;D

SilverStreak:

--- Quote from: GHOSTRACER on February 20, 2012, 11:25:59 AM ---A little cool and ended up getting a little mist on the way home.  Ken, good coffee and great company.  Glad I looked at the pics on your facebook page before I rode over and got a fix on the signs near your place, fix your address on the post!! ;D

--- End quote ---

Done Doug, I edited the address, my bad, but thanks for the reminder.

Same here, I really  enjoyed meeting you. Love your bike and the way you set it up. I really refually look forward to riding with you in the near future. Thanks for coming by! You made my day being able to shoot the s__t wiith another X rider.
Ken

SilverStreak:

--- Quote from: GHOSTRACER on February 20, 2012, 11:25:59 AM ---A little cool and ended up getting a little mist on the way home.  Ken, good coffee and great company.  Glad I looked at the pics on your facebook page before I rode over and got a fix on the signs near your place, fix your address on the post!! ;D

--- End quote ---

Darn it Doug, my CRS, I forgot to snap a picture of your X in front of the trailer. Now you need to come by again. When you get a chance to make it by, don't let me forget. I love that bike.

Btw, Rob from this board came by in the afternoon. 2 X riders in a day is a record. Rob said he doesn't post much on here but he said he would like to join us some Sunday if we ride. Thanks again for stopping by.
Ken

SilverStreak:
The only thing more rare than seeing a VTX in Austin, is seeing a VTX at Hot Rod Coffee Trailer.  Love to see them.

I have added some new hot dogs to the menu all made with a Nathan's 1/4 lb 100% beef hot dog. Some are on the menu with one on the speciial board. Try a New York Hot Dog made with a strip of bacon, sauerkraut, & brown mustard, or Hot Rod Dill Dog, or a Mango Madness Dog made with a strip of bacon, mango ginger habanero sauce, and sweet jalapenos for a sweet fire dog.

Come check out the rest plus all the coffee, lattes, mochas and smoothies you could want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version