Local Area Meet and Greets > Austin Meet and Greet

New Meet Spot in Austin

(1/6) > >>

SilverStreak:
Hey everyone, I'd like to invite anyone from the Austin areas to my new coffee shop in Northwest Austin at 6546 Burnet Rd, Austin
Ken
 http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=15630.0

dclark31:
Next time I ride up to Austin I will make sure to check it out.   :t :c

CouldBFaster:
try and check it out tomorrow.

SilverStreak:
Even if you haven't made it out yet, you are not too late.

Btw, I am here both black friday and Saturday, 7 am to 4 pm. I am closed Sundays.

I look forward to meeting ya all.
Ken

SilverStreak:
Good to meet........David from OK on Saturday. Correct me if any of that is remembered wrong due to my advanced CRS(can't remember ....stuff).

He said he didn't post much on the board, but it was great seeing another X, since mine is not starting. Xcalibur told me about a guy in RR that knows these bikes inside and out. But surprise surprise I can't recall his handle. Thought the guy that opened a bike shop next door to me was going to help me, but he hasn't yet volunteed his trailer to me on a Sunday so I could get the bike here. Gary, if you see this, what's the guy's handle that might be able to tell me what to fix. We checked the battery, I did the ground fix when I did a skin and chrome swap to this bike. The dude next door, thinks battery based on my video. Damn nice Sunday weather coming too.

Well I digress, it would be excellent to see more X riders at my coffee shop for coffee or a huge Nathan's hot dog available here.
Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version