Local Area Meet and Greets > Austin Meet and Greet

CenTex - Sunrise Breakfast!

(1/22) > >>

beaux43:
I am riding  :goldwing:  to the Bluebonnet Cafe in Marble Falls this Saturday, Aug. 21st.  I plan on making a short ride before returning back to Del Valle (home). 

Anyone in the CenTex interested?   :bikerider:

I have not been out for a ride with this heat wave, so I want to return before the heat of the day.  Looking at departing 183 & 1431 at 6:50 AM.  I then plan on being on-the-road for a short ride by
8:35 AM & hopefully return home after about a full 2hr ride.

I am open to another great breakfast spot if anyone is interested.

:redcard:  Brock and others need not comment  :t  on the run unless you plan on making
                 this ride.   
                 I already know my chances of being alone!!!   :rofl:        :bikerider:      :flag:   

jmdaniel:
Hey big guy, I'm there, but let's skip the Bluebonnet. That dump is over-RATED!!!!  :thumbup:

beaux43:
So where to that would allow a short ride?

j1mmyj4m:

--- Quote from: beaux43 on August 17, 2010, 02:26:29 PM --- :redcard:  Brock and others need not comment  :t  on the run unless you plan on making
                 this ride.   
                 I already know my chances of being alone!!!   :rofl:        :bikerider:      :flag:   

--- End quote ---

lol

;)

jmdaniel:

--- Quote from: beaux43 on August 17, 2010, 07:51:04 PM ---So where to that would allow a short ride?

--- End quote ---

There are other places in Marble Falls that don't require standing in line to get marginal chow. The River Grille is just down the street, and I've heard SuperTaco is pretty good. We can decide on Saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version