Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: weekend morning breakfast and rides - Maybe Ham n Eggs in Lewisville  (Read 1825 times)

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!

I know a few of you know this place on 3040 in Lewisville... just putting out feelers on maybe a Sunday morning ride and breakfast?  Done by noon or 1, so anyone who wanted to hit the Sunday M/G could still do so....  Would anyone like that kind of thing?  Or even just breakfast, no ride necessary.  Just putting out feelers.
My now long gone VTX...

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
Re: weekend morning breakfast and rides - Maybe Ham n Eggs in Lewisville
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 01:19:15 PM »

Absolutely.  That's what we were planning this week as a matter of fact.  Brad and Michelle may meet up there too.  We're fixin to go to Bill's Cafe in McKinney on 380.  It's biker friendly and been around over 50 years.  Pretty much 50 years unhampered by progress.  We're not wed to any specific plans but weekend breakfast runs usually work for us.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

Post 'em up.  I'm pretty busy on Saturday but might can get somewhere for Sunday breakfast.  :)
My now long gone VTX...

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 05:30:28 AM »

It's Sunday we're looking at for Bill's.  I was thinking of breakfast at Bill's and then riding awhile and ending up at Snuffers for the m&g at 1300.  Again, a breakfast run in general usually works for me and Miss Angela so we're in if we can get any interest in it.
BJ & Miss Angela

mudfrogg

• Old Timer
    • www.dallaspi.com
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 07:51:13 AM »

;D Yes Dog, post the bills breakfast a couple of us will meet there.  Need the address or map of Bills.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »

OK sportsfans.  I already had plans for Bill's but didn't know if some folks might want to go to Ham & Eggs where Morgan was talking about.  But here's what we had in mind.  Meet at Bill Smiths Cafe at 1000 and take all the back roads to Snuffers.  Better than even money lunch may not be a top priority at 1300 but if anyone is really looking forward to that they can take it easy at Bill's. 

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Bill+Smith's+Cafe%2C+McKinney%2C+TX:US/#a/maps/l:Bill+Smith+Cafe:1500+W+University+Dr:Mckinney:TX:75069:US:33.216293:-96.625495:address:/m::12:33.216293:-96.625495:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

http://www.billsmithscafe.com/

This place is only open for breakfast and lunch and on Sunday it's wise to arrive before the after-church crowd.  Again, biker friendly and not much has changed since they opened in 1956.  Great chow and a genuine small town atmosphere even in the midst of this thriving, fast-paced metropolis.  (a weak attempt at levity there)

Look forward to meeting up with some of ya'll.
BJ & Miss Angela

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal