Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thump the Bible Thumpers...  (Read 788 times)

kded4009

• Tejano
Thump the Bible Thumpers...
« on: July 23, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

I'm not a priest or even affilated with the church... truthfully, I dont even go to church or mass.  I pray every day on my bike though, not to get hit!!   :-\

Anyway wanted to pass this along..FYI.  Any dude can signup.

Wednesday August 27th 6:30p-8p, can arrive at 5:30p
The 11th annual Men's ONLY STEAKout & Motor Show
NorthWest Church over near Preston & Loop 12

Basically if you sign up your bike as a exhibitor for $10, you get to show off your bike. Doesn't have to be anything special,  just park it, and thats it.  You dont have to stay with it or talk about it, but you do get to see other bikes, and hot rods, and nice cars.  Plus a 16 oz steak with all the trimmings  ;D, and all the non alcoholic drinks you want (Flask works pretty good with this ;)).  All you have to do is register at www.northwestbible.org/mensmotorshow .

I did this last year and it was pretty good.  The bible thumpers may talk to ya, but tell them that you are too drunk to talk now, or if you want to talk to them go for it.  They invite a good speaker for 45 mins, last year it was a ex-cowboy player.  He was pretty approachable and general nice to talk to.  Just like the rest of the bikers and car owners. 

yea you will not see girls thongs or girls booobies or girls around... but heck its a guy bonding thing.  NOTE: I didnt say a gay thing :o!  (btw I'm not gay either, well at least I havent taken the time yet to check O0).

L8er
kded4009 (aka Limpy Darksider)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal