Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Triangle M&G  (Read 1439 times)

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Triangle M&G
« on: April 02, 2007, 12:20:06 AM »

OK, guys.  I know that we have mentioned a meet & greet (eat) locally before, so here it goes.  How does Wednesday evening sound?  I was thinking that we could meet in a fairly central spot, ride as a group there, and then have groups headed in each direction take-off and ride home.  Just a thought, as I am totally open to suggestions.  As for location, how does Katfish Kabin in Lumberton sound?  Those coming from the south/east/west could meet at Cowboy and head-up from there? 

I'd really like to see this become a regular occurence, say every other week.  Post your ideas/suggestions.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
Re: Triangle M&G
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 06:41:46 AM »

Sounds good to me.  I will be having a garage sale that day and won't be cooking anyway.
Pat
2004 VTX 1300

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 12:35:16 PM »

BUMP[/color]
Ronald Reagan

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »

What a great turn-out! ;D ;D

My spouse and I had a great time!  No distractions, no trouble getting seated, food, or service!
Ronald Reagan

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 12:19:40 AM »

Glad to see that some get to ride their bikes! It will be a while before I can get mine out of the garage, with everything else that we have going on. As much as I would like to ride, some things are just more important right now.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Dusty

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 05:08:28 AM »

What a great turn-out! ;D ;D

My spouse and I had a great time!  No distractions, no trouble getting seated, food, or service!

What time did ya'll go? I was working on a lawn mower and forgot about it. Was the food good?
I've lived here since the place was built and have only been there once and that was 10 years ago.

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 06:02:03 AM »

Randy,
I can truly say that I did not expect you to be there!  I totally understand priorities, as I went quite a while without being able to hop on the ol' scoot myself.  There will be others, and when you are able, you'll be there!

Bill,
We got there just before 8, and the food was good, as usual.  Personally, I like Katfish Kitchen better (on 96), but Catfish Cabin is set-up much better to accomodate a group.
Ronald Reagan

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal