« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 07:28:23 AM »

Take a ride to Galveston.   

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: Ideas
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 07:36:40 AM »

If you go through bolivar, watch out for the Galveston County Sheriff. (He is my son.)

;D :o  I have probabaly already met him.... and if he was Sheriff back in the late 80's ask him if I can have my $120 back for the minor in possession of alcohol ticket I got.  I swear it wasn't my beer.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 03:41:09 PM by SouthernXer »

txvtxrider

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 11:34:10 AM »

Hey boogie, I grew up in Hitchcock...Santa Fe was always lurking cop wise the 25 yrs I spent down in that area, thinking of heading back down there sometime this spring or summer and would love to hook up and take a little stroll through that neck of the woods again.  Saw in the paper this morning that Skip Gay had died...that man had been around for years and did a great job from what I saw and knew.

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 05:36:13 PM »

Hey boogie, I grew up in Hitchcock...Santa Fe was always lurking cop wise the 25 yrs I spent down in that area, thinking of heading back down there sometime this spring or summer and would love to hook up and take a little stroll through that neck of the woods again.  Saw in the paper this morning that Skip Gay had died...that man had been around for years and did a great job from what I saw and knew.

Yes, Skip Gay was really a friendly man. After he retired, I would see him riding his horse in town. I did not know him really well, but some of his family is good friends of our's. He will be remebered in Santa Fe.
 Let me know when you want to ride... If I am off work I would enjoy the company.

Native Texan, I ride a steel horse
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal