Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Corpus Christi Bikefest "Roar by the Shore" October 10-12  (Read 1228 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Corpus Christi Bikefest "Roar by the Shore" October 10-12
« on: October 07, 2014, 08:26:53 AM »

I am assuming that pretty much everyone has backed out on the Arkansas trip.  I am with Paul on the point that it's a long way to ride to get rained on for 4 days.  I am sure everyone is with Paul on that and if not I don't want to be your friend.  So, I am booking a room today at the Knights Inn on the Beach in Corpus for Friday and Saturday.  There is a Rally and lots of rooms available.  This one in paticular has a 3.3 out of 5 stars and is only $67/night for 2 queens.  They have 4 rooms available on the website right now.  More rooms for single King if you want to be solo or share the bed.  I don't know where I will ride or what I will do but there are bars within walking distance and the Rally is 2.2 miles from the Hotel so.....walking distance?  C'mon, Chibs and Bobby will be there!!!  We all have the time off and were planning on riding, lets at least leave some rubber on the highways this weekend. 

http://corpuschristibikefest.com/

http://www.knightsinn.com

-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Re: Corpus Christi Bikefest "Roar by the Shore" October 10-12
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 08:35:41 AM »

I am booked now, 3 double queen rooms available.  Leaving Friday morning, check in at 2:00 so plenty of time to ride before. 

When life gives you lemons, go see some boobies.   :thumbup:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 09:34:19 AM »

I don't know what I'm doing, but just having some days sure does sound relaxing too.  A day ride to Corpus might be a possibility. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 10:10:22 AM »

I don't know what I'm doing, but just having some days sure does sound relaxing too.  A day ride to Corpus might be a possibility. 

Let me know, I will be there Friday early. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »

Unless you have a secret way of getting the ride to Corpus SUCKS but after you get there you can entertain your self.
Yall have fun, heading back to Penn in the Morning.  :'(
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »

Unless you have a secret way of getting the ride to Corpus SUCKS but after you get there you can entertain your self.

So, the well known scenic Hwy35 sucks?  Dude, as long as it's not raining I don't care....I will be riding.    :c  Oh, and drinking lots when we get there....always good to have a goal.  If I can just stop Saltrider from meeting guys on the internet we will be good. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Saltrider

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 07:33:55 AM »

So, the well known scenic Hwy35 sucks?  Dude, as long as it's not raining I don't care....I will be riding.    :c  Oh, and drinking lots when we get there....always good to have a goal.  If I can just stop Saltrider from meeting guys on the internet we will be good. 

Meeting guys on the internet huh?  Remember that is how we met big boy! :stickpoke:
"If you can't have fun with it, why bother"
"Life is too short to sweat the small stuff"

2012 Yamaha Raider
2014 Ultra Limited

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 06:55:23 AM »

Meeting guys on the internet huh?  Remember that is how we met big boy! :stickpoke:

Nothing but perverts and sex fiends on the internet. Just ask Lucky.  :couch:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 07:28:23 AM »

[[/quote]

[/quote]
 Awww, that's so thweet! :redcard:
It's all just part of the adventure!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal