Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pine Tree Lodge  (Read 4220 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Pine Tree Lodge
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 09:32:35 AM »

Anyone still going to Pine Tree Lodge ???
No one from Houston seems to be going, but if you East Tex fellers are still planning on going I'll ride out there :bikerider:
If not I will declare it a wine day before the supper bowl.  :idontknow: :c :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 10:18:21 AM »

No one from Houston seems to be going, but if you East Tex fellers are still planning on going I'll ride out there :bikerider:

Should've remembered you were going to see Venom-X before you slept and drank between posts!   :stickpoke:

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »

Flip Flop, myself and another rider thought about going.  So, you in or are you out, Gumbo?  :cantbelieve:
When I can't hold up 2 wheels anymore, I'll get a three wheeler.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 01:16:38 PM »

Flip Flop, myself and another rider thought about going.  So, you in or are you out, Gumbo?  :cantbelieve:

Yup I am in cu there, I should be there around noon.  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

flipflop

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »

:cool2: Same here ...see ya at noon.....
Always Ride, You can not get back the Ride you missed!!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 08:54:35 PM »

Torn between frog legs or catfish, sure I will figur e it out.

flipflop

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2014, 10:08:03 AM »

:agree: Might have to get both,,,,,,LOL
Always Ride, You can not get back the Ride you missed!!!

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2014, 05:17:39 PM »

Old School Mike and myself will be there. Flip Flop is riding in with another friend.  It will be a nice little crowd.  :bikerider:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 05:25:22 PM by dougvtx »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 07:04:24 PM »

Looking forward to the ride :bikerider:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2014, 07:57:14 PM »

Doug, Mike, Flip-Flop forget the other fellas name, had a good time, I will make this ride again.
My bet is the place will be crawling with bikes as spring starts, post pics if ya got em. Hope to see u all at BBT.

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2014, 09:31:40 PM »

Randall was the guy on the Harley, Gumbo.  Had a great time. The weather was great and so was the food. When I got back home, my neighbor had invited us over to watch the games. He cooked up some great ribs, sausage and chicken.  I had to eat again, damn the luck.  :rofl:   :lunch: I don't think I'll have to eat tomorrow.  :drool:

Good to see you again, Gumbo. Next time you're in town, send me a message and we'll all try to meet up again.

Doug/TX

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2014, 05:59:00 AM »

:cool2: that Deep East Tex is rollin"  :thumbup:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2014, 09:01:53 AM »

I'll try to remember Randall's name but I am a hey there type of guy, but I will try :thumbup:
Yup we have to ride more of east Texas, I know you guys have some great roads up in them piney woods.
Next time I am in we are going to do an exploratory ride to scope out some new and old runs for the BBT, good company always welcome to come along. :thumbup:
I would like to head that way to find some good campout locations in E. Tex, we need more activities out that way.
Later fellers, always good to ride with a great bunch :bikerider:
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal