Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BBQ Benefit / "A Littlle Love for Alicia"  (Read 2494 times)

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
BBQ Benefit / "A Littlle Love for Alicia"
« on: July 19, 2012, 07:11:55 AM »

Hello fellow X-Riders, One of my coworkers is trying to raise money to help his sister pay for a kidney transplant. The benefit will be held at Papa's Ice House in Spring. Please come by and help if you can. Saturday, July 21st.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: BBQ Benefit / "A Littlle Love for Alicia"
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »

I hope this fundraiser is a huge success.  Unfortunately we will not be able to attend...will be out of town.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 10:55:32 AM »

I would go if I were in town  ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Kukulkan

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »

I'm sorry that I can't make it but is there a way to donate money without going?   If there is, please post the info here?
When in doubt, gas it......it'll either fix the problem or end the suspense.

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 10:11:19 PM »

I'm sorry that I can't make it but is there a way to donate money without going?   If there is, please post the info here?

Thank you for asking. You can go to Woodforest National Bank. An account has been set up under Alicia Fernandez.
If you prefer, you can also come by John Eagle ACURA and meet Louis. He is Alicia's brother and is the one donating
his kidney. We are in the service department. Just ask for me (Eric Younger) and I will be happy to introduce you.

Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Kukulkan

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 05:45:54 AM »

Thank you for asking. You can go to Woodforest National Bank. An account has been set up under Alicia Fernandez.
If you prefer, you can also come by John Eagle ACURA and meet Louis. He is Alicia's brother and is the one donating
his kidney. We are in the service department. Just ask for me (Eric Younger) and I will be happy to introduce you.

Eric, is there a PayPal account set up?  I can't make it to Woodforest National Bank either but I'd like to donate.  If you don't know, there is a way to send money with PayPal and I believe you select "Gift" when you transfer the money and when you select "Gift", PayPal doesn't take a portion.   
If you don't want to use PayPal, can you give me an address to mail a check?

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »

Eric, is there a PayPal account set up?  I can't make it to Woodforest National Bank either but I'd like to donate.  If you don't know, there is a way to send money with PayPal and I believe you select "Gift" when you transfer the money and when you select "Gift", PayPal doesn't take a portion.   
If you don't want to use PayPal, can you give me an address to mail a check?

I do not think that they have a paypal. If you like, you can send it to my address with Alicia's name on the check.
15722 Pine Mountain Drive, Houston, Texas 77084. I told Louis about you wanting to donate. I thought I saw a tear.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 07:45:05 PM »

I will try and make it if I can.
Alvin,Texas

Kukulkan

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 05:07:29 AM »

Thank you!   I'll send a check out on Monday.  I hope nothing but the best for Alicia and for Louis.  

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 12:11:33 PM »

Heading over there now. Caging it due to bad tire on the VTX. Dropped the bike at Honda. On my way.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal