Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I rode this morning to Texas to find the land to be infested by foreigners.  (Read 1403 times)

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord

"Foreigner", We're all that in some way but some more than others, but to be a "biker"; can Texas X Riders say they are the Real Biker Site?  What how would you prove it?  I payed my dues to show you the importance of being part or apart so if you want to save this faith of a find friend on a Honda well That's ME ! But that don't mean you can take me for grant it cause, I will kill this thread and end the thought. I'd like to find prospects for The Decoder Ring first meeting in 55 years to bring their safety wings and decoding rings to be resigned and re-sized.  :angel:

:goldwing:

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!

Yea though we walk through the texasXriders real bike site, we shall fear no evil, for the swampangels of the innerloop have overcome our senses and we are all, afterall, just posers in the bigger than life scam that has become the decoder ring of the swamp of the innerloop.You can prove you are paying your dues by showing up at the BBT and buying beer for all, otherwise you might be taken from granite. Resize my decoder ring and my wings will flap about you...Feel my breeze...

Snakeangelwhoridessssssssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord

I think I just decoded that Swampy is buying all of the beer! COOL!!! :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas

He lost me when he said "Foreigner".

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal