Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Woody Fairing  (Read 5730 times)

TwoThumbs

• Tejano
Re: Woody Fairing
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 06:16:49 PM »

Sorry forgot to say I'm in Beaumont area

TwoThumbs

• Tejano
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 09:06:05 AM »

I'm offering a C note and lunch to anyone that might be willing to help out with removing the tube covers in the area around Beaumont.

Thanks

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 09:29:44 PM »

I'm offering a C note and lunch to anyone that might be willing to help out with removing the tube covers in the area around Beaumont.

Thanks

When are you wanting to do this?  I'm available at least one day most weekends, and I have a bike jack, pepsX stand and all the tools you need.

TwoThumbs

• Tejano
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 07:33:58 AM »

Whenever is conveinent....i'm off every weekend, this weekend may be out though

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 07:40:26 AM »

Whenever is conveinent....i'm off every weekend, this weekend may be out though

Just let me know ahead of time what weekend is good, and I'll try and swing it on either day of that weekend.   :thumbup:

TwoThumbs

• Tejano
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 08:29:27 AM »

Awesome, thanks man, glad to have someone that will actually know how it needs to be done.  Thanks a lot, can't wait to meet another forum member!  :c

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 09:10:02 AM »

Awesome, thanks man, glad to have someone that will actually know how it needs to be done.  Thanks a lot, can't wait to meet another forum member!  :c

I don't recall Jason, saying he ever knew what he was doing  :stickpoke: Just messing.  Once you get that fairing on, you'll never want to go without one
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

TwoThumbs

• Tejano
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 09:41:16 AM »

I don't recall Jason, saying he ever knew what he was doing  :stickpoke: Just messing.  Once you get that fairing on, you'll never want to go without one

:rofl:

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 12:35:38 PM »

I'll say (do) anything for a free lunch.   :couch:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 01:26:19 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: Say that after you've met him  ;D
Just funnin, he knows what to do -- just ask him.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »

I'll say (do) anything for a free lunch.   :couch:

Jason that's leaving the door open, you get a free pass for help another member though  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal