Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Benefit  (Read 684 times)

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
Benefit
« on: June 09, 2009, 06:36:13 AM »

I don't know him, and I will be in Austin when this is held, but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone's interested. I don't know what he rode, the Reguladores do not require a specific brand of bike.

Lunch to benefit officer in near fatal accident

June 9, 2009

Friends and fellow officers are rallying around a Houston Police Officer, Montgomery County resident, and single father of three who suffered major injuries in an April 2 automobile accident that occurred on I-45 near the Beltway as he drove to work.

Sgt. Don Harford’s injuries included all four limbs broken, a broken pelvis and several broken ribs. The 26 year HPD veteran and member of Reguladores Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club has undergone numerous surgeries and still faces a long and costly road to recovery and back to work.

To help with the enormous expense, the HPD Robbery Division and the Reguladores LEMC are sponsoring a barbecue lunch next week with all proceeds going to help Harford.

Date: Friday, June 19

Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Location: Houston Police Officers Union (Breckenridge Porter Bldg.rear parking lot) 1600 State Street, Houston.

Meal includes: brisket and chicken, beans, potato salad, and a drink
02 1800C

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal