Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tea Party Ride 4-15-09  (Read 4560 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Tea Party Ride 4-15-09
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »

I am officially considered a threat to America according to the Obama Administration. I’ve always felt this in my heart, now it is official “Hot Dam” I sure feel good about it.
I’ll guarantee you as this plays out; there will be whole lot liberals with different opinions.

Let me tell you it's no fools parade, people from all walks of life attended, the only fools are the ones who either don't care about the constitution or their just stupid, we've all got our opinions and that's mine. ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »

Obama is putting more money in my pocket, when he took office i bought stock in Smith an Weston. Thank you for that you kool aid drinking mofo. :good:

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »

Mike!? Well I hope you and the other .0001% of Houston or so people showing up for your tea luncheon enjoy yourselves Wednesday. It seems you and the Fox News/Comedy troupe are the only ones promoting this funtastic event! Woo Hoo!

I'm all in favor of you standing up for something you believe in. I am. But I hope you do realize these taxes your paying tomorrow and complaining about are from the Bush administration's tax plan. Just think, next April 15th you'll be paying less in taxes! I'm already seeing an increase in my take home pay each paycheck from the Obama's tax plan!

Have fun and don't choke on your tea!  :thumbup:

Dude are you on drugs  :ohwow: (Bush administration's tax plan) Brain damage for sure  :o (I'm already seeing an increase in my take home pay each paycheck from the Obama's tax plan!) Media fed, ring in the nose, Nancy Pelosi lovin - sure know how to make friends  :t :stickpoke:

Sick 'em...the commies cannot be allowed to win, Gumbo.  :notworthy:  :thumbup:  :flag:  :agree:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »

Obama and his loyal minions have already been caught in a bunch of lies. More and more people who tried to remain neutral are getting fed up. Even some of the brainwashed sheep will see their "change" for what it really is before it's all over. If the village idiot feels that he's richer, let him think so. Even a moron can see he's getting screwed after awhile.
Stop the pirates....in Congress!  :thumbup:  :c
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »

Officer Jim...

You know I like you. Always have and always will. And you made some points that are intelligent and worthy of  responding to, but we disagree at the moment. Bush started throwing money at the banks because there was no choice. He did it without any conditions. Obama has printed a trillion bucks without any basis at all...out of thin air which will clearly have a price tag at some point. But had they done nothing, armageddom was for certain. Lehman was bad enough. If AIG and Citi went down and then and then and then, it would have been horrible.

The choice is do something and suffer some consequences for a situation that has no perfect fix and let your kids pay for it, or fall into ruin and destroy the fabric of your kids lives and futures through lack of opportunity right now and into an uncertain future.

That doesn't mean that it is time to back away and give Obama  O0 free rein. Political debate is always good. But this tea party thing is just a deal conjured up by right wing talk show hosts to aggrandize themselves. Don't be one of their sheeple. :stickpoke:  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

For the record I don't think Bush, McCain or Obama were worth a vote but I'm an old white man left in the margins by time and the changing face of America...so F me.

And tell Marigold that I'm sorry about knocking her logo. I wasn't lieing about what I said, but I like her and didn't want to make her mad. I wanted to make Brock Mad. >:D

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 10:21:37 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »

should of bought RIMM you did ok but I did better with Reach in Motion

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:54:46 AM by VT-XS »

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »

I KNOW that the kind of spending going on now is beyond excessive and that the next generation(s) will be paying very dearly for this folly. I think that this tea party concept is EXACTLY what we need now to show the new administration that we aren't ALL a bunch of stupid, brainwashed sheep who will accept without question the BS being slung out. We may not be able to turn it around, but if enough people show their disapproval of the current spending debacle we might slow it down and make some of those morons in Washington realize that we haven't given up yet.

:agree:

The best we can hope for is that enough people wise up before the mid-term elections in 2010, then we can get control of the House and put the breaks on the spending.  That's one of the reasons Obama wants to get as much done as he can before the tide turns against him............and it HAS begun.
When he was asked what he thought about the backlash and the resulting tea parties across the country, he said he didn't even know they were ocurring.  Is he really that out of touch with people or is he lying again?  I can't tell.  Either way, he's not what I wanted.   
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

Demon

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:21 AM »

I KNOW that the kind of spending going on now is beyond excessive and that the next generation(s) will be paying very dearly for this folly. I think that this tea party concept is EXACTLY what we need now to show the new administration that we aren't ALL a bunch of stupid, brainwashed sheep who will accept without question the BS being slung out. We may not be able to turn it around, but if enough people show their disapproval of the current spending debacle we might slow it down and make some of those morons in Washington realize that we haven't given up yet.

The best we can hope for is that enough people wise up before the mid-term elections in 2010, then we can get control of the House and put the breaks on the spending.  That's one of the reasons Obama wants to get as much done as he can before the tide turns against him............and it HAS begun.
When he was asked what he thought about the backlash and the resulting tea parties across the country, he said he didn't even know they were ocurring.  Is he really that out of touch with people or is he lying again?  I can't tell.  Either way, he's not what I wanted.   

Neither was that blond up were so in love with!!!  remebere her?   :banghead: :bikerider: :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :couch: :couch: :couch:

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »

Neither was that blond up were so in love with!!!  remebere her?   :banghead: :bikerider: :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Dude ..........you have to speak English.  I don't know what the hell your saying.  ???    :t
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

Demon

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2009, 06:53:06 AM »

Swamp fox decoded ring applied!!!

Neither was the blond you were so in love with!!! remember her?

(decoding done by you friendly Swampfox decoder, get yours at retailers near you)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »

FROM THE CHRONICAL...

Former U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison press aide Matt Mackowiak was on ABC today giving his opinion of Gov. Rick Perry's comments on secession. Mackowiak may not work for Hutchison, but you can bet he's not too far off the reservation:

MACKOWIAK: "Just giving my personal view on this, Texans are independent April 21 is the commeration of the Battle of San Jacinto. We celebrate March 2nd, Texas Independence Day in Texas. So, we are an independent group. But I think that the secession talk, Perry is just really trying to be a little bit too clever on this. It plays to a very narrow slice of the primary electorate, which is his goal here, to really win that primary against Kay Bailey Hutchison. But I don't think it's a good long term strategy. Then Governor George W. Bush said, of the secession talk, that it's "illegal and unacceptable." And Rick Perry has accepted 97% of the stimulus funding. He's asked for FEMA funds for Hurricanes. All responsible things to ask for from the federal government. To then turn to the other side, to a small group of the electorate and say, we should consider seceeding or sort of winking at them, I think is a mistake."
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal