Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Tea Party Ride 4-15-09  (Read 4558 times)

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
Tea Party Ride 4-15-09
« on: April 09, 2009, 12:12:45 PM »

It's liable to very crowded at this party, so riding a bike may be a wise choice in regards to parking.
Anyone want to meet up somewhere around that area?

Houston Tea Party
4-15-09
Jones Plaza downtown Houston
4:00 PM-11:00 PM

Sounds like a great place for that weeks Meet & Greet.  I'll be there.  Will you?????   :c

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94297

This is all the more reason everyone should attend the upcoming tea parties in your area!  I don’t care if you're Dem, Republican, Libertarian or Martian, if you pay taxes you should seriously consider going to the Tea Party in your area to voice your opposition to what they are about to do in Congress to everyone - not just the "Wealthy".

It seems now you can't even voice your opposition without the Government backed Acorn group trying to silence you…   :cuss:

AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Tea Party Ride 4-15-09
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

The first day of my vacation is the 15th. Sounds like a real good reason to ride.
Who else wants to ride? I will be starting from 6 and Clay area.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »

Hmm I might meet up with u in that area not too far for me.  :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 08:53:43 PM »

Will be riding in from the Clear Lake area if anyone wants to ride.Also try and come up with a place we can all meet up or do that ahead of time.
Alvin,Texas

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

Scratch my attendance. The Meet-&-Greet is the same night not to mention the wifes birthday.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »

I appears that everyone here is pleased with how much the government is screwing them.  103 people have veiwed this topic with only 2-3 people stating they MIGHT make the tea party.
What's with you people?  Do you approve of what the government is doing to you and will do in the near future?  Are you even aware of what this government is proposing and how it will effect you and your children?
Your nothing more than sheep being lead to the slaughter.  Your exactly the kind of citizens this government wants.  Dumb, happy and quite.  Pefectly happy with someone else (government) telling you what to do and making decisions FOR you.  Remember how happy you are when you write that check to the government on the 15th and how it will be next year and so on.   
You deserve everything the government does to you because you too lazy to get off your Cranberries, get involved and do something about them. 
Hey I have an idea..............While your writting your check to the government why not send one to me too.  I'll tell you what you what to hear, make you feel good and give you 40% of your tax investment (at best) in return................just like your government does with every dollar they get from you.  Why not?   That's what your letting them do.

The founding fathers of this country would be embarrased by the lack of commitment of it's citizens to carry on thier ideals.  Your allowing a hand full of idiots to run this country into the ground.  Get off your assssss and join me in doing something to change it.  Show up and make your voice heard. 
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 06:59:39 PM »

Not to worry, I am going, we have one up in the Woodlands, I'll be there. :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 08:26:32 PM »

Mike!? Well I hope you and the other .0001% of Houston or so people showing up for your tea luncheon enjoy yourselves Wednesday. It seems you and the Fox News/Comedy troupe are the only ones promoting this funtastic event! Woo Hoo!

I'm all in favor of you standing up for something you believe in. I am. But I hope you do realize these taxes your paying tomorrow and complaining about are from the Bush administration's tax plan. Just think, next April 15th you'll be paying less in taxes! I'm already seeing an increase in my take home pay each paycheck from the Obama's tax plan!

Have fun and don't choke on your tea!  :thumbup:

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »

There will be plenty people attending and how much more a week are you getting cannot be much.I guess you liberals do not mind getting it stuck to you as long as its another democrat doing the sticking.Lets see if you will be singing the same tune this time next year which I doubt.
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »

Mike!? Well I hope you and the other .0001% of Houston or so people showing up for your tea luncheon enjoy yourselves Wednesday. It seems you and the Fox News/Comedy troupe are the only ones promoting this funtastic event! Woo Hoo!

I'm all in favor of you standing up for something you believe in. I am. But I hope you do realize these taxes your paying tomorrow and complaining about are from the Bush administration's tax plan. Just think, next April 15th you'll be paying less in taxes! I'm already seeing an increase in my take home pay each paycheck from the Obama's tax plan!

Have fun and don't choke on your tea!  :thumbup:

Dude are you on drugs  :ohwow: (Bush administration's tax plan) Brain damage for sure  :o (I'm already seeing an increase in my take home pay each paycheck from the Obama's tax plan!) Media fed, ring in the nose, Nancy Pelosi lovin - sure know how to make friends  :t :stickpoke:

Demon

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 06:54:48 AM »

I would go to the tea bagging party as long as you reasure me that a hot blond will be tea bagging me!!!!   :pot: :couch:

Demon

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 06:57:36 AM »

I appears that everyone here is pleased with how much the government is screwing them.  103 people have veiwed this topic with only 2-3 people stating they MIGHT make the tea party.
What's with you people?  Do you approve of what the government is doing to you and will do in the near future?  Are you even aware of what this government is proposing and how it will effect you and your children?
Your nothing more than sheep being lead to the slaughter.  Your exactly the kind of citizens this government wants.  Dumb, happy and quite.  Pefectly happy with someone else (government) telling you what to do and making decisions FOR you.  Remember how happy you are when you write that check to the government on the 15th and how it will be next year and so on.   
You deserve everything the government does to you because you too lazy to get off your Cranberries, get involved and do something about them. 
Hey I have an idea..............While your writting your check to the government why not send one to me too.  I'll tell you what you what to hear, make you feel good and give you 40% of your tax investment (at best) in return................just like your government does with every dollar they get from you.  Why not?   That's what your letting them do.

The founding fathers of this country would be embarrased by the lack of commitment of it's citizens to carry on thier ideals.  Your allowing a hand full of idiots to run this country into the ground.  Get off your assssss and join me in doing something to change it.  Show up and make your voice heard. 

Mike, we really don't have to go, we have you to tell them what they NEED!!!!   :c

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »

Dude are you on drugs  :ohwow: (Bush administration's tax plan) Brain damage for sure  :o (I'm already seeing an increase in my take home pay each paycheck from the Obama's tax plan!) Media fed, ring in the nose, Nancy Pelosi lovin - sure know how to make friends  :t :stickpoke:

;D ;D ;D Gumbo, I'm glad to see you're doing well and are one of the wealthy making over $250,000 a year! Tho I am sorry you're on of the few who's taxes have gone up. I'm in the middle class. And I'm of the many who have seen there payroll tax go down and take home pay increase under Obama's tax cuts. And tho it only amounts to $52 a month more take home, that's $624 a year more in taxes GW Bush was taxing me under his plan.

Demon

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 10:46:05 AM »

on agreement with Liberal Lone_Wolfe  $624  a year buys alot of beer, if you don't drink it buys alot of gas for your bike!!!

I guess Obama is not so bad...  :boxing: :stickpoke: :pot:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »

Guess what that $52 bucks a month or $624 a year, will buy you nothing, in case you have not noticed inflation is eating that before you even get it - that is exactly the way (They want you to think). :congrats:
If you think I am at the 250,000 level - you have seen my bike right?  ;D
I think everyone will be surprised of the turn out tonight at many of the tea party location: ohwow:
Not everyone is drinking the cool aide: stickpoke:
We are in the process of spending (wasting) more tax payers money than ever before in the history of America  :banghead:
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal