Please choose all that apply

Solo Rider
- 35 (76.1%)
Riding Two-up
- 11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: January 25, 2009, 02:21:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll In  (Read 19202 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

Now that kinda reminds me of that Chevy commercial, you know the one with Howie Long where the guy says Im a real trucker. You kinda remind me of him! :stickpoke: :rofl:

Or the one where Howie asks the guy if the steering wheel is heated, and if he has had a manicure!  :stickpoke: :pot: :t

Thats him! :thumbup: :laugh:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

Wish I could make it! Oh well, everyone have fun. And remember when you are leaving out in the morning it is only going to get colder! :t
Hope so, been kinda warm lately  :bikerider:
It's all just part of the adventure!

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

Wish I could make it! Oh well, everyone have fun. And remember when you are leaving out in the morning it is only going to get colder! :t

You call 40-50 degrees cold?  Wimp!  :violin:  You're not a true biker unless you're riding under 30 degrees.  :thumbup:

Now that kinda reminds me of that Chevy commercial, you know the one with Howie Long where the guy says Im a real trucker. You kinda remind me of him! :stickpoke: :rofl:

That is funny, 'cause I've had several people tell me I look like Howie Long!  ;D

rebel devil

Turns out I am going to have to pass on the ride today. Good luck everyone - safe riding.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C

Turns out I am going to have to pass on the ride today. Good luck everyone - safe riding.
Yeah, I'm out of state till tomorrow myself, one of these days though..... :cool2:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Will have to pass as well leg and ankle are swolen big time this morning.......guess I am going to have to get serious about this gout and watch what I eat and was really looking forward to the ride and meeting some of the other x'ers.All have fun and ride safe
Alvin,Texas

RedDragon

You call 40-50 degrees cold?  Wimp!  :violin:  You're not a true biker unless you're riding under 30 degrees.  :thumbup:

That is funny, 'cause I've had several people tell me I look like Howie Long!  ;D
Yeah, these people!

:t

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

Well, three people is several last time I checked!  ;)  Go get back in your warm, cozy bed, 'cause it's 50 degrees out right now!  :t

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

I've had a couple of gals ask me, "how are you so long?"  :ohwow: Okay, just SgtStever's wife...  :laugh:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395

I am about to leave to meet my brother and head south :bikerider: :bikerider: 148 miles for us,, I hpoe to see someone there!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :lunch: :lunch: >:D :cool2: :pot: :stickpoke: :boxing:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

don't worry, I'll be there, unless something in the dead zone forum slows me down.   :bikerider:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Hope everyone has a great time hate to miss this as I do not get to ride much anymore with working out of town.Also hope this gout or whatever it is I have does not stop me from riding just been healthy all my life now semi retire and all this crap comes up.I guess I better not complain to much many more people worse off than myself its just its interfering with all my fun  :banghead:
Alvin,Texas

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

Well, I hope everyone made it home fine.  Despite the fewer degrees cooler weather we still had a pretty good turn out.  counted roughly about 47 bikes and probably a few more peeps than that.  Everything went with out a hitch, expcept for one rider that was having charging problems, but hopefully got that fixed and back home safely.  We will definetly plan for our second Tri-City Meet & greet in about a few months and I'm hoping we will have better weather.  I will post a few pictures later on today or tomorrow.  Thanks again to all of you who made it and we hope to see more the next time.   :c :bikerider: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

We just got home and are slowing trying to thaw out.  Thanks guys for setting this up, we really enjoyed it, even tho it was too f**king cold.  Have a couple of pics I will post later.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395

I got home a little after 4:30 and rode 300 miles. Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal