Please choose all that apply

Solo Rider
- 35 (76.1%)
Riding Two-up
- 11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: January 25, 2009, 02:21:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll In  (Read 19216 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx

This is looking good.  Nice work matap.
Chunk the llama.

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

+ 1 / Vulcan rider, Steve
+ 1 / BMW rider, Mike
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Will be in Richmond Sat. morning and the weather looks great  :good:
Alvin,Texas

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

This is looking good.  Nice work matap.

and GregC. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

Sorry about that, but Just did.  I was going through each page on the post to make sure I wasn't leaving any out.  Just modified my last post to include the list you gave me.  thanks.

Ok, cool. Those numbers in parentheses indicates how many are with each name. Like beaux43 is him, and 2 others, for a total of three.

Does this place have enough capacity, for a Saturday at noon? Considering they may have other customers?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

matap

• Board

Sorry about that, but Just did.  I was going through each page on the post to make sure I wasn't leaving any out.  Just modified my last post to include the list you gave me.  thanks.

Ok, cool. Those numbers in parentheses indicates how many are with each name. Like beaux43 is him, and 2 others, for a total of three.

Does this place have enough capacity, for a Saturday at noon? Considering they may have other customers?

Yeah, got it.  been keeping up roughly with numbers and that is what's in so far.  Other customers? when they here the thunder start rolling in they'll know  :boxing: or not  ???

Lanky

• Rider

I plan to be there.

Lanky

DAR-Silver Surfer

• Old Timer
  • 1300R - Spring, Tx.

High KEBS ;D Anywhere on 2920 works for me, there's three of you so yall make the call ??? I would think around 8, but riding with your group 9:15 should do if we are meeting up at 9:30 (fast,fast,fast) with the rest of the bunch.  :idontknow:

How about if KEBS. Arch, and I meet you at the Shell station at 2920 and 2978 at 8:30. 
Now known as - The Silver Surfer

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

CYA on the North Side at 8:30  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas

I plan to be there.

Lanky

It'll be nice to see you again stranger!!!!

CYA on the North Side at 8:30  ;D

We'll be there bright and early for a bit of food.  A friend of mine will be riding with DAR.
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

jdugie123

• Tejano

ya they will have enough room we told the Owner that we could be looking at any where from 30 to 60 people and she said that that would be fine plus there is another place right across the street if there are to many people or if some just don't like the food at the place

Dugie

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer

+2

David from Mo. City and I will join in. We will be at the Richmond Coffee Shop for breakfast. :lunch:

Do we have a bucket truck or a helicopter standing by to get the group picture? :c
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

+2 more
Ron and Joe (Harley riders)
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio

Called the owner of the Bel-Air again today and gave her a head count of 60.  They are looking forward to it.  She said that  noo on Saturday isn't normally a very busy time. 
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

matap

• Board

Okay, so far about 43 people have polled in.  now here is a list of those, FYI, that have pm'ed me. Thanks

Lucky
Gumbo
Lucky's Lover
Xmark
Ricksvtx
Sparkp
Xcaliber
Gregc(tracker)
Wildchild
Freedom 08
Beaux43
DKJSR49
Lucy01
MrVtx
Harleychic
Matap

This list of names so far includes a total of 26 people. last updated on 01/19/2009 @ 8:30 p.m.

Updated list as of 01/21/2009 @ 7:25 A.M.

Lucky
Gumbo
Lucky's Lover
Xmark
Ricksvtx
Sparkp
Xcaliber
Gregc(tracker)
Wildchild
Freedom 08
Beaux43
DKJSR49
Lucy01
MrVtx
Harleychic
Matap
Jdugie
NomercyAmbulance
Gupone
Isorg
Kebs
Vtrex
Dar-Silver Surfer
Vato55
BlackX
Rocky
Janie
Phil
Eilene
Jerry
JmDaniel
Vicious Noob
CouldBeFaster
Tom VTX
Big A
Rick
Texvtxer
Crewsn
Txgaboy
Ironhorse1800

This so far brings the attendance up to about 61 that have pm'ed me.  The poll so far shows about 51 people.  Not too Bad.  Sorry if i left anyone out, this is mostly to get a rough idea of how many are coming.   :bikerider:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal