Please choose all that apply

Solo Rider
- 35 (76.1%)
Riding Two-up
- 11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: January 25, 2009, 02:21:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll In  (Read 19195 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

How many going from the North (Spring Area) looking to meet up and head towards the others  ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

It's looking good so far. Will probably have a real nice turn out.  Jeff, how was that park?  Picture worthy for all the peeps to get the bikes together? :bikerider:

Well, it's kind of a park, but more like a couple of baseball fields, with a golf course next to it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Hallettsville,+TX&daddr=29.455077,-96.947479&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=15&sll=29.452379,-96.943274&sspn=0.018984,0.038624&ie=UTF8&ll=29.455069,-96.944422&spn=0.006754,0.009613&t=h&z=17

We could certainly pull in the parking lot of the baseball fields for a photo, or just take one in the parking lot to the west of the restaraunt, or the large empty lot just to the south:

The lots are gravel/old blacktop, but getting to the baseball fields requires kind of a weird snake around the town square, and I'd hate to lose anyone...  :ohwow:

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio

OK.  Sounds like we would be just as well off staying in the Restaurant area.  Park seems to have no advantage.  Thanks Jeff.
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas

How many going from the North (Spring Area) looking to meet up and head towards the others  ???

As far as I know Arch, DAR-Silver Sufer, and I will be going from your area.  Where would you like to meet and about what time?
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

High KEBS ;D Anywhere on 2920 works for me, there's three of you so yall make the call ??? I would think around 8, but riding with your group 9:15 should do if we are meeting up at 9:30 (fast,fast,fast) with the rest of the bunch.  :idontknow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

guardrail

• Tejano
  • Man...where u been?
    • myspace

ok, i'm pretty new here but i would love to ride. Will ride solo from Houston...anyone else want to meet somewhere and ride group? Also am trying to get some more riders to go along!
it had a pucker facter of about 5000!!!
Baron aka "Guardrail"

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

ok, i'm pretty new here but i would love to ride. Will ride solo from Houston...anyone else want to meet somewhere and ride group? Also am trying to get some more riders to go along!

fbfan...why don't you ride with the rest of us in deer park?  I will send you a private message.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX

MATAP,

Please accept my condolences as well.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX

If I can drag my butt out of bed in time, I'll be showing up at the Richmond Coffee Station.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

MATAP,

Please accept my condolences as well.

Mike

Thanks a lot.  all your comments mean a lot to me.  Hope to meet a lot of you guys this saturday.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

rebel devil

Is there anyone heading out FM 529, the Barker Cypress / Bear Creek / Hwy. 6 area? Let me know so we can meet up. I am planning to meet some folks at the 529 & 362 intersection.

matap

• Board

Okay, so far about 43 people have polled in.  now here is a list of those, FYI, that have pm'ed me. Thanks

Lucky
Gumbo
Lucky's Lover
Xmark
Ricksvtx
Sparkp
Xcaliber
Gregc(tracker)
Wildchild
Freedom 08
Beaux43
DKJSR49
Lucy01
MrVtx
Harleychic
Matap

This list of names so far includes a total of 26 people. last updated on 01/19/2009 @ 8:30 p.m.

Updated list as of 01/21/2009 @ 7:25 A.M.

Lucky
Gumbo
Lucky's Lover
Xmark
Ricksvtx
Sparkp
Xcaliber
Gregc(tracker)
Wildchild
Freedom 08
Beaux43
DKJSR49
Lucy01
MrVtx
Harleychic
Matap
Jdugie
NomercyAmbulance
Gupone
Isorg
Kebs
Vtrex
Dar-Silver Surfer
Vato55
Jgomez
BlackX
Rocky
Janie
Phil
Eilene
Jerry
JmDaniel
Vicious Noob
CouldBeFaster
Tom VTX
Big A
Rick
Texvtxer
Crewsn
Txgaboy

This so far brings the attendance up to about 61 that have pm'ed me.  The poll so far shows about 51 people.  Not too Bad.  Sorry if i left anyone out, this is mostly to get a rough idea of how many are coming.   :bikerider:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:51:43 AM by matap »

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

This so far brings the attendance up to about 45 that have pm'ed me.  The poll so far shows about 51 people.  Not too Bad.  Sorry if i left anyone out, this mostly to get a rough idea of how many are coming.   :bikerider:

Are you including the folks from Austin? Except for beaux43, I don't see any Austin names on the list.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

matap

• Board

This so far brings the attendance up to about 45 that have pm'ed me.  The poll so far shows about 51 people.  Not too Bad.  Sorry if i left anyone out, this mostly to get a rough idea of how many are coming.   :bikerider:

Are you including the folks from Austin? Except for beaux43, I don't see any Austin names on the list.

Sorry about that, but Just did.  I was going through each page on the post to make sure I wasn't leaving any out.  Just modified my last post to include the list you gave me.  thanks.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:55:07 AM by matap »

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels

+1 . . . Bringing a co-worker, riding along with us from West Houston on his Honda Saber.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal