Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Texas X Riders Patch  (Read 4817 times)

XRaymondX

• Old Timer
  • Bullard, TX
Texas X Riders Patch
« on: April 23, 2006, 11:53:12 AM »

I didn't get a chance to search before, but now I realize I never looked to see where I can get the Texas X Riders patch to go on the back of my jacket.

I have a "letter jacket" type jacket that I want to put the patch on.  Does anybody sell those?

I don't really like the flames, but I like the Texas with the X behind it.
'02 VraTX 1800C - Retro Apocalyptic, "Road Warrior", Rat Bike.  Did it myself and love it. 

cybrhick

Re: Texas X Riders Patch
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 12:13:45 PM »

Paperpeddler sells them, but you'll have to wait for him to re-register. He had some for sale at Bluebonnet last year.

thxceej

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 12:54:20 PM »

When he does re-register I would really like one too, I didn't get a chance to get one before I had to move.

-Bryan

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 04:11:20 PM »

When he does re-register I would really like one too, I didn't get a chance to get one before I had to move.

-Bryan

Once you move, you give up the right to TX patches. Get some pansy UT patches - that's what you get for leaving the great state of TX!  ;D

kidding - I have several great friends in UT and hope to visit someday. Not crazy enough to live there though! lol!  ;)
Well behaved women rarely make history

thxceej

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 08:10:54 PM »

-Bryan

Once you move, you give up the right to TX patches. Get some pansy UT patches - that's what you get for leaving the great state of TX!  ;D

kidding - I have several great friends in UT and hope to visit someday. Not crazy enough to live there though! lol!  ;)

That is not very nice  LOL  Ok, i moved back to Texas can I get a patch now   ;)

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »

That is not very nice  LOL  Ok, i moved back to Texas can I get a patch now   ;)

From the Patch Nazi: "No patch fah YOU!"     ;D ;D ;D :P
Well behaved women rarely make history

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal