Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sunday January 13th  (Read 2817 times)

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
Re: Sunday January 13th
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 09:42:45 PM »

It was not unlucky there were only 6 warning given out by Andersons finest O0 ;D
It never stops hurting you just stop caring

crazyredneck

• Rider
    • Amsoil Dealer
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »

Great day guys, gals.  I had blast, great riding as usual.  Glad I had the chance to meet some new people.  I was one of the 6 warnings, it was nearly 5 warnings and 1 ticket.  It seems that one of the 6 had problem saying (YES SIR, SORRY SIR) Not saying who it was but he rides an Orange VTX 1300.......But we all got away....... O0.  Hope to ride again real soon.

Russell
CRAZYREDNECK
03 1800C

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 08:53:10 AM »

Yeah, so I have a problem with the law...I should've just shut up when he said my bike could do 0-55 in 50 feet!  O0  Then again, it is an orange VTX!  ;) 

What really cracked me up is when I told him that my bike couldn't do that, he said "I could do that with my bicycle!"  I should've called him on it right on the spot!  That would've gotten me a ticket for sure, but it would've made for a fun afternoon.  I would tell him to go get his bicycle, and when he got back, I would clock him using his own radar.  Then as he was riding past me pedaling as fast as he could, I would take his car and go after the first group that got away and give all of them tickets!  Then I would find some dirt pile I could jump "Dukes of Hazzard" style while being chased by Rosco and Cletus!!  Oh, and I would pick up Daisy somewhere along the way! Woo hoo!!!!

** Disclaimer:  The above was a dramatization solely intended for the readers of this thread.  It in no way depicts actual events or people, and any similar places, names or ideas are purely coincidental **

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »

lol  ;D ;D

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:30:41 PM »

even more funny was you later trying to blame me for being the one he clocked.....only cause you know the red HD is faster then the Orange VTX lol ;D

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »

even more funny was you later trying to blame me for being the one he clocked.....only cause you know the red HD is faster then the Orange VTX lol ;D

Actually, it was the CBR guy (sorry, forgot his name) that I was pointing to...he was the one who gunned it right before we made the turn onto 149 again off of 90.

Oh...I eat Road Glides for breakfast too!!  ;)

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »

Actually, it was the CBR guy (sorry, forgot his name) that I was pointing to...he was the one who gunned it right before we made the turn onto 149 again off of 90.

Oh...I eat Road Glides for breakfast too!!  ;)

The you must be a hungry man  :D
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal