Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Motor Officer in pursuit  (Read 1779 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Motor Officer in pursuit
« on: April 12, 2013, 05:22:28 PM »

Good job by the LEO   http://youtu.be/23i-BvSZqzU
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Motor Officer in pursuit
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 06:33:17 PM »

Got there man :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 08:42:32 PM »

Yup. Just another democrat gettin' all his rights violated by the racist pigs. Where's Q-Tip when you need him?
02 1800C

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 05:53:32 AM »

pucker factor high chasing  on a bike running through stop signs. I think the cop in the orange shirt needs to work out , he got out ran by a Motorcycle cop wearing boots and a helmet :laugh:
It's all just part of the adventure!

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 06:13:06 AM »

pucker factor high chasing  on a bike running through stop signs. I think the cop in the orange shirt needs to work out , he got out ran by a Motorcycle cop wearing boots and a helmet :laugh:
\

He was just pacing himself in case it turned into a long pursuit. I always do that............. ;D
02 1800C

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 07:07:48 AM »

\

He was just pacing himself in case it turned into a long pursuit. I always do that............. ;D

Now that reply made me laugh out loud  :thumbup: :thumbup: :rofl:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 08:10:30 PM »

\

easy laughter  :no no:
just take it slow

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 02:22:52 PM »

Just have three comments.

That was some incredible riding by the motorcycle cop.

Anyone who brags about fleeing from the police and thinks its funny or cool needs to think about what a thoughtless, irresponsible prick and what a menace to the public such a person actually is.  He or she is not only putting themself at great risk but also is placing at risk those who are tasked with enforcing the law.

If anyone doubts whether fleeing and eluding should be a felony, they need to watch a few more videos like this one, along with some videos where things didn't turn out so well for the pursuing officer(s) or an innocent bystander.

And, yeah . . . that's how I really feel about it.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 03:31:24 PM »

\

easy laughter  :no no:
 :snapoutofit:

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 07:13:59 PM »

Just have three comments.

That was some incredible riding by the motorcycle cop.

Anyone who brags about fleeing from the police and thinks its funny or cool needs to think about what a thoughtless, irresponsible prick and what a menace to the public such a person actually is.  He or she is not only putting themself at great risk but also is placing at risk those who are tasked with enforcing the law.

If anyone doubts whether fleeing and eluding should be a felony, they need to watch a few more videos like this one, along with some videos where things didn't turn out so well for the pursuing officer(s) or an innocent bystander.

And, yeah . . . that's how I really feel about it.

Mike

Exactly Mike, But it should be Automatic Alpha Kappa Slappa Time, 50 cent round is cheaper on the tax payers with a long lasting effect on lesson learning.   :thumbup:
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal