Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What the hecks going on  (Read 488 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
What the hecks going on
« on: August 29, 2015, 07:46:42 AM »

Woke up to the news that sheriff deputy was shot while pumping gas in NW Harris County.
It appears that is was unprovoked, just a random cop shooting, what's it all coming to???
Lawlessness seems to have crept into our world, this slim bag had no regard for the officer’s family (2 children). Hope they catch this punk and beat him silly every hour until he goes to trial.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: What the hecks going on
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 10:44:25 AM »

It has become fashionable to have no respect for authority.  It started years ago when parents stopped spanking/disciplining their children; our society does not promote responsibility and accountability anymore.  I hope somehow it turns around before more and more families have to suffer the loss of a loved one who has commited their lives to helping/protecting others who have no respect for them.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 02:08:08 PM »

two shot in La. and one here just this week. Anarchy reigns.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 07:31:48 AM »

The guy that was arrested in this murder already has an alibi, his mom said he was a good boy and was home that night.  Of course, his rap sheet says otherwise.  I just hope whoever they convict of this heinous crime is actually the perpetrator. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 09:01:08 AM »

-Scott
2019 FLHXS

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal