Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fun Rally 5000 Bikes  (Read 686 times)

Christbiker

• Tejano
  • '04 RUNE
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/US/TX/McKinney.gif[/img]
Fun Rally 5000 Bikes
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

I wanted to let all know about a rally in Hot Springs, Arkansas   Sept. 11 - 13th.  This is open to all bikes and you can find more at www.thehotspringsrally.com  (501) 282 7076     I have attended this event for the last three years and seen it get better each year.  It has a family atmosphere, I have seen very little bad behavior.  Hot Springs welcomes the bikers with open arms (we spend $$$) and looks forward to us being in their very nice and quaint town.  It is well organized and planned, good activities and many vendors.  The natural beauty of the surrounding area is worth the trip itself.  Last year the bike count was just over 5000. I doubt if there are any hotels rooms left in town, however I have two rooms on reservation for the 12th & 13th I don't think I'll be using. 

I am riding up leaving Thursday @ 9:00 AM  and taking the scenic route all the way, approximately 5 1/2 hours stopping every 100 miles to avoid TBS (tired butt syndrome).  I am currently riding with one other couple but we would love to have some more company.  I am putting this out to other riders other than this group so obviously it's first up.  The resevations I have are a room rate of $140. per night  on Lake Hamilton which is right in town and on the main drag.  They are adjoining rooms, one with a king and one with two doubles. PM me with questions or to confirm. 

Kirk
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/Christbiker_bucket_
BLESSINGS                                                     let the music play the band

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal