Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What to do??? The Turkey Roost Camp Area is NOT available for March 17th and 18th

Do we  go to their Rally and everyone be on their on????
- 0 (0%)
Do we do our own thing the next weekend 23rd and 24th?????
- 9 (90%)
Forget it?????
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 29, 2006, 12:08:52 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: SPRING THING  (Read 18884 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: SPRING THING
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 10:50:52 PM »

i'm starting to worry about you stever.
got some sort of severe infection in my right knee, docs couldn't exactly say what it was. took about 2 weeks and a bunch of antibiotics to get rid of it.

Infection? Antibiotics? Sounds like Gonorkneea!!

That will be a $25 co-pay, please....  :D ;D O0
  NOW THAT WAS FUNNNNNNY JIM+++ JEFF
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »

Infection? Antibiotics? Sounds like Gonorkneea!!

That will be a $25 co-pay, please....  :D ;D O0

oh thats just hilarious jim/jeff.  at least i don't got the nojoboreea!! HA HA HA O0
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2007, 10:36:11 PM »

oh thats just hilarious jim/jeff.  at least i don't got the nojoboreea!! HA HA HA O0

Who's complainin'... ?!?  8) ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »

Jesus, listen to you guys....one of ya has a bad knee and the other is jobless and all you do is pick on one another.  What has this board come too?  I say we bring boxing gloves to the Spring Thing and let you two hash it out.  I'll be the ref.  Sound good?
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 06:28:11 PM »

50 cal dueling pistols at 20 paces,or they could just draw cards. Setteling disputes in Texas is easy as long as lawyers don't ge involved.   

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 06:34:43 PM »

Can't we all just get along!!!! O0 O0 :'( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) ;D ;D :D ::) :P :( >:( ;) :) I like icons!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »

50 cal dueling pistols at 20 paces,or they could just draw cards. Setteling disputes in Texas is easy as long as lawyers don't ge involved.   
I have some 22-6 shot pistols I can bring!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2007, 11:27:13 PM »

Jesus, listen to you guys....one of ya has a bad knee and the other is jobless and all you do is pick on one another.  What has this board come too?  I say we bring boxing gloves to the Spring Thing and let you two hash it out.  I'll be the ref.  Sound good?

Blow me. Sound good?  ???
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2007, 12:22:13 AM »

Blow me. Sound good?  ???

Um, no......not my job......speaking of "job", did you find one yet, soon to be homeless person?
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2007, 05:10:39 AM »

Um, no......not my job......speaking of "job", did you find one yet, soon to be homeless person?

Long way from living in the streets, m'friend, just taking a little break from the grind.  O0
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2007, 10:48:20 PM »

I just wanted to let everyone  know that I went ahead and reserved the campground for Thursday 22nd. A few of us are going to show up early and get started socializing. O0  I plan on checking in around noon so come on and join us.  O0 O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 11:08:05 PM »

I just wanted to let everyone  know that I went ahead and reserved the campground for Thursday 22nd. A few of us are going to show up early and get started socializing. O0  I plan on checking in around noon so come on and join us.  O0 O0
  I sure hope we can have a campFIRE this year!!!!! You may get to have white wings more than one time. Don't let me forget the Emporium chili mix..... I am glad y'all can come early... ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS TO GO!!!! O0 O0 O0 ;D :D :o 8) ;)  I will show you what was the worlds largest Misquite tree... It was 60 foot tall and had a spread of 65 feet... now it is just a shell and will not live many more years... :'( :'( :'(

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2007, 06:35:02 PM »

I found out today the class I'm scheduled for from mid march to april was overbooked by about 40 students! I might be able to come anyway if they don't get to my name! Now I'll have to put in for leave. ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2007, 06:44:14 PM »

I will call that GOOD NEWS O0 O0 However I'm sure some will NOT!!!! ;D ;D ;D I hope you can make it!!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2007, 09:48:23 AM »

I found out today the class I'm scheduled for from mid march to april was overbooked by about 40 students! I might be able to come anyway if they don't get to my name! Now I'll have to put in for leave. ;D
YOUR GOING TO BE WHERE?? WHEN??  ::) lol
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal