Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: RD  (Read 2463 times)

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
    • American veteran Pool Table Sevice
RD
« on: May 12, 2008, 06:56:29 AM »

hey brutha, we really enjoy yer rides, and want to hook up, ...Im tryin to put it all together so I wont be rushed or miss somethin......got any ideas about fridays and or saturdays rides yet?
thanx man, and thanx to everyone that put their time into this get together!
d

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: RD
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 07:37:00 AM »

Thax David.

Friday morning is going to be the "big ride". The 3's just take so long to get around, it's still gonna be 5-6 hours long. With the Fun Run, and other events on Saturday, Friday is still the best day to take a looong ride.

I've made some new ride maps this year that contain "exceptional" sections of road. Even though the rides are 1-2 hours long, you'll come away from each of them with a high point. I've tried to include some area's where most people haven't been. Of course the roads haven't changed, but the ride is always different if you go the opposite way.  8)

To get the most riding out of the event, you need to be the Thursday night, and ready to go on Friday morning. 
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 11:14:29 AM »

I will be there at Mamacitas thursday night, hope to get as much info as I can. I have to work Friday and wont be there for the Looooong ride >:(.

Saturday morning (9:30- 10) is my arrival at the BBT-V grounds and am looking forward to the fun run.
Joe Cool...8)

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »

Thanx RD,
our band b serves breakfast between 7 and 8....itll take us 30 mins to get to the park from there, what time friday ya plannin on leavin......9am>?
dont wanna miss anything ....espesialy breakfast! LOL
thanx
d

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

just got a email from mathew...Breakfast is at 9am sharp, so it would be 10 by the time we get to the park....will that work or will I have to forgo breakfast??  :P :'(  At 150 a night, Id like to get all thats payed for of course...LOL
d

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

just got a email from mathew...Breakfast is at 9am sharp, so it would be 10 by the time we get to the park....will that work or will I have to forgo breakfast??  :P :'(  At 150 a night, Id like to get all thats payed for of course...LOL
d

9:00!!! :o What kind of B&B is that? Geeez!! 10:00 too late Bro. :'( We're talking a 4-6 hour ride here, that'll include stopping for lunch. I'd really like to hit the road at 8:00/8:30 at the latest. (present company excepted-RUBS need not apply) ;)
What'd you think you were doing .....coming to BBT for vacation???? Riding's like fishing/hunting. It means more, when you leave in the dark. ;) ;D ;D ;D
04' Honda VTX 1800C

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »

I hear that RD!
I coulda swore the last three years he served it from 7 to 8..... :P
he must be gettin old.. or I musta been on vacation..LOL
We will make the ride! :)
thanx
d

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »

Need to push the wife out of bed earlier in that case will try to get there by 8:30 coming from NB... O0
Joe Cool...8)

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 06:34:51 AM »

after talkin to Sherry, it appears we will not make the early mornin ride friday, I can agree, we both want the fabulous breakfast Mathew makes for us, and that aint til 9am sharp so.....will have to either catch yall on a later ride, or do like always and ride alone.
no biggie.
d

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 07:25:44 AM »

after talkin to Sherry, it appears we will not make the early mornin ride friday, I can agree, we both want the fabulous breakfast Mathew makes for us, and that aint til 9am sharp so.....will have to either catch yall on a later ride, or do like always and ride alone.
no biggie.
d
If you're gonna be there Thursday, I'll give you a route map, and maybe you can intersect with us. 8)
04' Honda VTX 1800C

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »

now thats a plan!
we will be there thursday , checkin in about 2 at the B and B....should be at the park by 4ish....
thanx RD

sounds good!
d

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal