Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wrist bands  (Read 3908 times)

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
    • American veteran Pool Table Sevice
Wrist bands
« on: May 09, 2008, 02:31:03 PM »

hope yall are prepared to give me 2 this year... :-\ the ones we usualy have are for little kids.... :o.....my hand has turned blue for 4 years straight! :: >:( ::) LOL
Better yet, a simple dot for the headlight would surfice and be much cheaper im sure.. :D.

d

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: Wrist bands
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:13:06 PM »

hope yall are prepared to give me 2 this year... :-\ the ones we usualy have are for little kids.... :o.....my hand has turned blue for 4 years straight! :: >:( ::) LOL
Better yet, a simple dot for the headlight would surfice and be much cheaper im sure.. :D.

d

They don't make them in "Gorrilla size"!!! ;)  It's not so much the dot, it's having the number handy so you can win a prize.
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 07:52:44 AM »

do ya have to sit "right there" to win a prize? LOLOL O0
Ill keep it in my wallet. ;)
d

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 07:57:18 PM »

We identify people eligible for certain things by the wristband. Thats how we know which ones are paying participants versus gate crashers. You may get asked to pull it out and show it to gain admittance to certain events at the BBT if not wearing it.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 10:18:23 PM »

We identify people eligible for certain things by the wristband. Thats how we know which ones are paying participants versus gate crashers. You may get asked to pull it out and show it to gain admittance to certain events at the BBT if not wearing it.

Hell, let the gatecrashers pass into the Saturday night show that we are playing, for a $10 entry fee. Tell the bastards it is for the band. Then take that money and do something for the Texas X Riders, like starting a fallen rider fund. All we are gonna do is pass a tip jar, so the money can go right to the X'ers. If the gatecrashers get stoopid, I'm sure there are a few of us that can "politely ask them to leave, no refund"..

Just a thought to bolster our X'er's petty cash....
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 11:17:26 PM »

Snake thats pretty funny... ??? ..  ::) though I wouldnt mind, why dont ya get some adult size ones?  ??? Besides, after 4 rallys, Id think Id be known... O0..I seem to always been seen comin!  ;)rotflmao
d
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 11:20:18 PM by BigNasdy »

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 07:02:40 AM »

Hell, let the gatecrashers pass into the Saturday night show that we are playing, for a $10 entry fee. Tell the bastards it is for the band. Then take that money and do something for the Texas X Riders, like starting a fallen rider fund. All we are gonna do is pass a tip jar, so the money can go right to the X'ers. If the gatecrashers get stoopid, I'm sure there are a few of us that can "politely ask them to leave, no refund"..

Just a thought to bolster our X'er's petty cash....

Let me impart one thought..........."I N S U R A N C E"  ::)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »

get the potato chip out yer arses...or dont worry so much about crackin the chip.....its a bike rally, not a maddona concert....sheeeesh.... :P
 ;D ;D ;D
d

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 11:04:37 PM »

The wrist bands main purpose is to monitor the pavillion during the catered meal Saturday evening. With this being a public park we have to keep track of who is who. We are not trying to make this difficult, just a smooth working fun event for everyone. O0 O0 O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 06:35:08 AM »

YA THINK?! infinite wisdom....dont know what id do without all the brain work here..lol..the point is this and this only! ...."they dont fit!!!!!!!"

d ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o >:( ;D ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 06:38:00 AM by BigNasdy »

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »

They don't fit me either!!! That's why I carry mine in my wallet. I haven't been able to wear wrist bands like these since about 9th grade in high school. It will all work out. O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »

If you want an extension for the wrist band, just holler at me, I will be selling them for $10 each   8) 8) 8)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »

If you want an extension for the wrist band, just holler at me, I will be selling them for $10 each   8) 8) 8)
There ya go Nasdy! LOL See, the bigger brains got ya fixed up now.!  :o ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 06:36:11 AM »

Ill be putting mine in the wallet too....lol :-X
10 bucs per extention is a good deal though.....beats swollen blue hands...LOLOL! LOL
this is a fun post, anyone care to elaborate on how the extensions should work?  >?   >? ??? ;D
d
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:38:33 AM by BigNasdy »

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 06:44:20 AM »

hahaha... I was thinking about that after I posted...  I was figuring a piece of duct-tape folded over!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal