Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BBTV -- Super 8  (Read 2079 times)

Wahoo

• Old Timer
BBTV -- Super 8
« on: February 25, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »

In case any one else is planning on staying at the Super 8 -- I talked with Freda (877/776-7283) this morning.  She said she really needs someone to "block" a group of at least 10 rooms so she can give us the discounted rate.

So far she has one for us and 1 other so we only need 8 more that want to book rooms to get us the discounted rate.  I didn't ask what the rate was, all I needed to know was that Al is staying there so we want to toooooo :P

Secret to a Happy Marriage:  '02 1800C for Him & '03 1800C for Me
Secret to a Happy Marriage -- an '02 1800C for him and an '03 1800C for ME!!!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
Re: BBTV -- Super 8
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

Yup, got a call this morning so I called Randy -- he is coordinating this piece.  He spoke with Freda and confirmed we need 10 reservations for the discount.  We don't want to block rooms - meaning sign our name to any documents until we get 10 confirmed stayers.  So if you are planning to stay in hotel -- please call ASAP and reply to this post.  Randy will coordinate group discount once we have the 10.  So far only 2 signed up.
thanks,
geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

Militman

• Old Timer
  • "Ride hard or get out of my way!"
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »

How much would the rate be per night for group? Maybe count me and the wifee in. O0

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

Not exactly sure.  When I stopped in with Randy I was give the regular rate, the discount would be off weekend portion.  Possible Randy know.  Regular rates given to me are noted below so price would be something less.

Thursday & Sunday ---
1 Queen $65.50
2 Queen or 1 King $69.50

Friday & Saturday ---
1 Queen $79.50
2 Queen or 1 King $89.50

price was per night and does not include tax.

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »

In case any one else is planning on staying at the Super 8 -- I talked with Freda (877/776-7283) this morning.  She said she really needs someone to "block" a group of at least 10 rooms so she can give us the discounted rate.

So far she has one for us and 1 other so we only need 8 more that want to book rooms to get us the discounted rate.  I didn't ask what the rate was, all I needed to know was that Al is staying there so we want to toooooo :P

Secret to a Happy Marriage:  '02 1800C for Him & '03 1800C for Me

Great, y'all be staying there too!!!
I called last week and booked 3 nights and I knew about the block thingy and she went ahead and gave me the 10% discount because I did those 3 nights. On top of that, I'll be in room 107 because I requested it due to the fact everytime I've been there I always seem to wind up in that same room, weird! Freda seems to be a nice ole gal!
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 10:47:01 PM »

103 always seems to be where I end up. I think it has been about five times now. ??? Freda told me today if ten people make reservations there will be a group discount.  O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 07:23:29 AM »

Not exactly sure.  When I stopped in with Randy I was give the regular rate, the discount would be off weekend portion.  Possible Randy know.  Regular rates given to me are noted below so price would be something less.

Thursday & Sunday ---
1 Queen $65.50
2 Queen or 1 King $69.50

Friday & Saturday ---
1 Queen $79.50
2 Queen or 1 King $89.50

price was per night and does not include tax.

Freda said they were out of King rooms, only queens or doubles are left, so hurry up and make your reservations if you want to stay there.

Justin VTX

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »

Well I missed this apparently?  ???

I called to book 3 nights at the Super 8, and the only room available is a King w/smoking room.
Apparently all other rooms are booked for that Saturday night?

Unless someone's actually got 10 rooms in reserve for the X-Riders as of today (March 5th)???

LW

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 06:48:18 PM »

Well I missed this apparently?  ???

I called to book 3 nights at the Super 8, and the only room available is a King w/smoking room.
Apparently all other rooms are booked for that Saturday night?

Unless someone's actually got 10 rooms in reserve for the X-Riders as of today (March 5th)???

LW

Well all I can say for you is around here in Texas if " You snooze, you Lose".  8) 8)
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 11:33:05 PM »

I made reservations at La Quinta today....1-800-642-4258  O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal