Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 4th Of july in Dallas anyone  (Read 5397 times)

Dallas Retro

Re: 4th Of july in Dallas anyone
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 09:15:28 PM »

Amen on the 1300 sounding better than the 1800; I owned one with Cobra LoBoys for two years, and it sounded great!  (Ran great, too; It's on par with all the 1450 H-D big twins, speed-wise).  My 1800 sounds like a truck with glass packs!

I don't consider myself a Honda rider, or a Harley rider, either, (I own and ride both); I consider myself a motorcyclist; Up on two-wheels is what it's all about!  There is a whole 'H-D is the only real motorcycle' faction out there; Maybe someday they'll grow up!!

I hope somebody will do a final summary of this post, stating which day and what time the meet at Duke's will be (for us old guys that get confused easily!)

jwoolf

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »

Amen on the *some* of the HD guys and growing up.   ;)  I almost never hear anything bad but, it really irks me when I do.   I'm like you are...  I just like to ride and make my bike my own.  It's become a hobby.

My take on the post so far is that there are a bunch of us going to Duke's this Sunday about 12:30 to 1:00pm and, again on the 4th (about the same time?)

I think there's more there too but, I haven't paid close enough attention; I may need to go back and re-read the thread too!    8)

If more stuff is decided, I'll see if I can show up for that.  ( If it's on the weekend or really close to my house. ) LOL

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

Ok its dukes at 12:30 to 1 pm on sunday fun cheap drinks and lots of bikes
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 10:20:47 AM »

I just moved to Allen from Texarkana....  Brad
Aw c'mon Brad... you didn't leave me here all alone did ya??? You still dealing drugs?

Hey there Snakester~ 
Yep, we moved to Allen beginning of May.  Still dealing drugs....just some new customers.... ;D  I am always back and forth to Texarkana, though.  I'll let you know when.  Take care~
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 06:27:32 PM by SouthernXer »

Swampfox

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2006, 02:46:46 AM »

That sounds fun but I got to stay in Houston.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal