Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 4th Of july in Dallas anyone  (Read 5399 times)

Dallas Retro

Re: 4th Of july in Dallas anyone
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 07:43:33 AM »

Map assumes you're headed north from 635/LBJ Freeway:

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2006, 01:28:48 PM »

I will be their on my bike wearing jeans, black shirt, and bandana.....LOL

Hell, I look like everyone else...   ;D

Wish I had my bike and still lived in Dallas  :(  Have fun and by all means be safe.
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2006, 05:29:19 PM »

thanks big pro and when u get ur bike back ride on up here so we can take a look at her
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

jwoolf

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2006, 06:28:40 PM »

Is anybody going Sunday also?

I've been going on most Sundays lately.  I'm sure I'll show up there Sunday if anybody is going, Let me know.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

Is anybody going Sunday also?

I've been going on most Sundays lately.  I'm sure I'll show up there Sunday if anybody is going, Let me know.
i will be there on sunday around 12:30 or 1 pm. I have to get my beaughty sleep lol. but yes i will be there at the out side bar looking like a latino biker lol 

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 06:18:36 AM »

thanks big pro and when u get ur bike back ride on up here so we can take a look at her

the bike is at Tappers in Allen. Hopefully, if all planets are aligned I should be riding on the 8th. I don't want to jinx it but ,if it is ready I want to have a meet w/everyone at Strokers that afternoon. Kinda miss that place and all my bro's..
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

jwoolf

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »

Great!

I'll plan on being there around 1:00pm or so.

Don't think you'll be able to miss me.  Black bike with blue flames. ( the bike looks mostly blue )  Black powder coated engine.  Lots of chrome and drag bars.

It's going to be good to get the bike out.  I just changed both tires and in doing so, when I drove the axle through my right front fork, all my fork oil drained and the drain bolt fell out!!!

I had to take the fork apart to get the dampener down to the bottom of the shock to replace the bolt!  What a pain. 

I also just changed my pipes out.  The old ones were getting blued and, there were no baffles in them so they were LOUD!

I just put on the V&H bigshots. 

I'm ready to ride!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2006, 12:24:13 PM »

I just moved to Allen from Texarkana....  Brad
Aw c'mon Brad... you didn't leave me here all alone did ya??? You still dealing drugs?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 02:32:11 PM »

the bike is at Tappers in Allen. Hopefully, if all planets are aligned I should be riding on the 8th. I don't want to jinx it but ,if it is ready I want to have a meet w/everyone at Strokers that afternoon. Kinda miss that place and all my bro's..
On the 8th no prob i will be there i just hope ur bike will be ready

Dallas Retro

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2006, 02:50:08 PM »

I think all the X-Riders should wear pink T-shirts so we'll recognize them. 

(I'll be the one with the black Harley T-shirt and sunglasses.)   ;D

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »

I think all the X-Riders should wear pink T-shirts so we'll recognize them. 

(I'll be the one with the black Harley T-shirt and sunglasses.)   ;D
lol i dont do pink lol. but wee need to get some x shirts or something that would be good i think.

thriftmaster

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »

Can't help but notice you guys all ride 1800's.
Do you allow 1300 riders to join in?
I'll be at Duke's on Sunday. I'll be the one with the purtty girls drooling on my purtty little purple 1300.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2006, 04:12:29 PM »

Can't help but notice you guys all ride 1800's.
Do you allow 1300 riders to join in?
I'll be at Duke's on Sunday. I'll be the one with the purtty girls drooling on my purtty little purple 1300.
LOL yeah 1300 r ok just not as fast lol. and fo the pretty girls send them over to my bike too blue always looks good on a woman lol

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 07:54:57 PM »

Still count me in on Sunday.  Gotta meet all you other B.S.'ers out there.  Ha !  I'll be in a black vest with "X Riders" patch on the back.  Since Rod has mentioned the outside bar, I'll plan on meeting there.  Looking forward to having a cold beer!

See all of you there and be safe!!!

jwoolf

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2006, 08:28:53 PM »

I like the 1300s are just fine.  ( they sound damn good )  I wish my 1800 sounded like the 1300s do!  ( I hear it's the single pin crank or something like that that does it )

This is going to be fun.  Since I've gotten my bike, I haven't done many organized events.  Mostly just solo stuff.  I've gotten with BDC ( Bobby ) several times and done things with him done a couple of charity rides.  I go to Duke's and Stroker's on Sundays.  Every now and then, the Blue Goose on Greenville.   Also, been to Wilhoit's a couple of times and, that's about it for biker places.  I've got a buddy that I work with that has a bike that I ride with from time to time.  ( when his wife will let him out of the house )  I'm single again and, I need some buds to ride with on the weekends that can get out and ride.

It's going to be fun to meet other VTX guys.  I get tired of the HD guys looking over my bike and whispering to each other or just outright saying something about jap crap etc.  I know most of the HD riders don't act that way but, I just get tired of it being inferred.

Last time something like that happened, I just said, "Yeah, wanna race?" LOL  They guy starts telling me about how his friend that owns a HD can beat me...  I just shook my head and said, "I don't see him anywhere" then walked off.  LOL

Anyway, I haven't been reading posts here much even though I re-signed back up right after the site went back up.   I really hope that several of us can start getting together to ride regularly.  It's more fun riding in groups and, for me at least, It would be fun to run with a bunch of other VTXs. ( all other jap crap is welcome too and, I guess even an HD or two if the guy/girl on it isn't an asshole )

See you all on Sunday.

--Joe

Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal