Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Meet in your area and time Riding Plans Hoorah ! ! !  (Read 1012 times)

Swampfox

Meet in your area and time Riding Plans Hoorah ! ! !
« on: May 18, 2006, 01:50:07 AM »

That was a big turn out tonight nice going but when will we talk about weekend rides again?  It's nice being with you guys and girls but we could have a meeting with some plans for weekend rides.  Somebody get with the program and bring up this subject next time or I will.  I didn't bring it up because of the BBB this weekend but next Wednesday.  I will if you don't and I am not going to the BBB because, West Nile meeting also, I'll be working on plans for next weekend.  I'll have maps and gathering station plotted out for sure by then so get ready for a ride with style and preplanning routing.  There will be timed gathering stations all through the day through out the ride so wear a watch and get ready for a all day good old time.  I'm open for discussion and ideas come on lets getter done together.  I think we could have a central hub to gather from like a figure 8.
     Some place some time you can hook up with the ride.  We will leave nobody behind.                                                                                                                                  hoorah!!!                                                         hoorah!!!
                                                                                                                                    hoorah!!!
                    8am  8:30  9  9:30  10   10:30   11   11:30   noon   12:30   1  2  3  4  5  6 7  8pm
 :-\ 8)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal