Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Meet and Greet 5-17-06  (Read 1428 times)

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
Meet and Greet 5-17-06
« on: May 16, 2006, 11:59:48 AM »

Say  All, I was wondering where the meet and greet was gonna be? I am gonna catch up with vern AKA:Cantex  and look at getting his jacket..  Say Vern if you want I suppose we could get together and have our own meet and greet   :o  Give me a call..  ;)
2003 1800C Candy Red VTX. Cool X Air Box, Custom luggage rack & back rest, Paladin Highway Bars, Memphis Fats Windscreen, Progressive fork springs, Kuryakyn grips, AMA member, MRF member, Patriot Guard member, Nellie Rose is her name.. VTX on a budget!!!

vernjoe

• Old Timer
  • Friendswood, Tx
    • Faythjo Productions
Re: Meet and Greet 5-17-06
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »

there is already a M & G topic started on the general discussion section, i'm not sure which was started first, but at this moment neither have a location selected.  Hope this does not get complicated. 

To make it easy how about just posting on the first one we come to which is in the general discussion section.

Sorry not trying to take your thread  :'(
'02 C with a few extras

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 04:21:31 PM »

Chips: you posted this several hours before the other post ;D

But it shoulda been in the other section :'(

You get an extra helping of steak for posting first, but no dessert for posting in the wrong place ::)
 :D :D :D
02 1800C

Swampfox

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 10:50:26 PM »

Don't feel like the lone ranger I too have started a M&G when there was another one started and mine wasn't first either but mine was on the same board. Holly AppleSauce Batman I thought I was going to be put on probation.  ;D
 8)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal