Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ROT Rally  (Read 10405 times)

VTX-23

Re: ROT Rally
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2006, 04:52:12 PM »

Is it June 1st yet???  :D

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2006, 06:31:30 PM »

Forevrtxan, I will be getting into Austin sometime Thursday around lunch time.  Will being going out to the Rally when the daughter gets off from work,we will pick her up at work and leave from there after 5 to pick up our weekend passes.  Usually we stop and eat on the way out.  If you would PM me your phone number I will call when I get into town.  I was going to try and get them to ride to bike night instead of spending to much time at the Rally,but I am not sure what their plans are.  Most of the time she gets there and wants to buy more than what can fit in the saddle bags on the first night.  Not sure whats in for the rest of the weekend,they have about 5 bikes coming up from Houston that is going to stay at the house also.  Have to kind of plan the weekend around their schedule. But if the Xrides get together one day or night I will just have to disappear for a while.  Or if the Austin area riders want to get a ride together Friday or Saturday I may ride with Y'all instead of riding with the Houston group.  Maybe I can talk them into riding with our group. If anyone doesn't mind riding with a few funny crazy Harley riders.  I will PM you my cell number.

Native Arkie

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 04:53:31 PM »

We'll probably be leaving the Mesquite area sometime around 9ish on the 1st. If anyone else is leaving around that time and want's to ride with a "mixture" of bikes, give me a shout. We aren't in too much of a hurry to get down there, so we'll be taking our time.

VTX-23

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 11:49:15 AM »

Just a few weeks to go!!!  :) ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal