Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "Those that don't play well with others" Saturday ride to Surfside/Galveston  (Read 2837 times)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider

Dwight, myself and Catfish are planning a ride down 288 to the beach, back up 45 leaving about 10am  from my house Saturday with one intermediate stop for Catfish to do some shopping. I was gonna email and AppleSauce, but that's just too much time and trouble, so.....

Gabe, Dave, Dan, Jimmy, Brock, Paul, Swampenstein, Pete, Mike (Niterider), Becca (sorry Becca, if you need to disassociate yourself from us, just tell anyone that asked that your name was mentioned in error....)

and anyone else that wants to relax, joke around, drink beer, enjoy a day and ride...post up if you wanna go.

VT-Excess ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:51:27 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side

I never play golf on the weekend but this is an exception :(

Damn, tee off with 7 other people at Windrose about 9:30  O0

Be safe and have fun 8)
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

L2RR2L

• Tejano
  • pearland - south of houston

Thats a ride to my neck of the woods. I have been wanting to ride with everyone. where is "my house"
ex sport rider....now just an x rider

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Would love to make that ride not far from 288 but the ole work thing  :'(.It will be nice to retire then ride when I want  :)
Alvin,Texas

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider

Thats a ride to my neck of the woods. I have been wanting to ride with everyone. where is "my house"

328 West Alabama  77006   Midtown-Montrose (inside the loop)

We'd love to have ya.  Since you are new to the group, I feel an obligation to warn you, however;

we are an "outlaw faction" of the TexasXriders and there are people "in the world" that will press you to dislike us. If you couldn't care less, then c'mon, you're our kinda guy. In actuality we're pretty good guys and I think you'll enjoy the outing. 8) ;D ;D

VT-XS  (Martin)  713 562 3910

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO

OUTLAW  ???

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 09:35:45 AM by Boogie »
                      Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX

Well - this is fair warning - I'm gonna try to make it.  See ya at 10.

Also, my XM died.  So I'm bringing me pipes music!!

Be sure to bring rain gear.  Just in case you dribble when you drink.

AAAAIIEEEEEE!!
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider

OUTLAW  ???

Where'd you get Dwight's picture?  . ;)

Swampfox

I over slept Any body still want to ride?  I know the route they will take we could find themif you want to go I will be waiting for you too reply Damn it Marty I knew you would leave me for Dwight you little SLUT.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 09:46:18 AM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

TO make it clear to others  "Those that don't play well with others" Saturday ride to Surfside/Galveston and those that run with scissor

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: "Those that don't play well with others" Saturday ride to Surfside/Galveston
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 10:41:53 AM »

Damn it Marty I knew you would leave me for Dwight you little SLUT.

DANG Swamp! He mentioned your name to come go with them! Marty might be a slut, but you coulda' been with him if'n you'd just gotten up!! ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: "Those that don't play well with others" Saturday ride to Surfside/Galveston
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 05:45:07 PM »

I over slept Any body still want to ride?  I know the route they will take we could find themif you want to go I will be waiting for you too reply Damn it Marty I knew you would leave me for Dwight you little SLUT.

I love it when you talk to me with those "fun words."   :-* :-* :-*
You gotta start going to sleep before dawn.

Hey Swamp

There's live music tonight at the Alabama Ice House. The wife gave me permission to go down and listen.
C'mon down if you feel like it. 

Marty  713 562 3910

Swampfox

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 11:21:59 PM »

I just got R done I think I smell the rain Marty I feel better ride by there often around disk made many men rich think first then relaxed breath and get what you need.
What can you come up with Sunday I like thinking I'm planning a day road run eat drink talk go to the forest get in a boat fly in the sky run in circles with scissor.  SOme of this suff is to piss people off but that what OUTLAWS do so stop reading but I not going to stop teachering the people of the past.   And that what a day of work does to me.
  :P

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 02:30:48 AM »

I just got R done I think I smell the rain Marty I feel better ride by there often around disk made many men rich think first then relaxed breath and get what you need.
What can you come up with Sunday I like thinking I'm planning a day road run eat drink talk go to the forest get in a boat fly in the sky run in circles with scissor.  SOme of this suff is to piss people off but that what OUTLAWS do so stop reading but I not going to stop teachering the people of the past.   And that what a day of work does to me.

^^^^ translation

VTXDEMON

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »

sorry I could not make it, I had to go to work early Saturday... hope it was a great ride, would have like to buy Martin and Dwight a beer.  Maybe next time... 

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal