Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stevie Ray Ride  (Read 1714 times)

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
Stevie Ray Ride
« on: September 12, 2006, 07:47:40 PM »

I heard about a ride today. It is the Stevie Ray Vaughn ride. There is a church in Mesquite they will be meeting at Martinez  a mexican food place on Gross road at 8AM on Octtber 1st. Ride down to Hooters at West end in Dallas and then leave to Texas Stadium for a concert. Cost is $20. This gets you in the concert and all.  I heard Stevie's Mother matches all proceeds and donates to music scholarships. Thats all I know about it and I'm not sure if this is all correct, but wanted to get it out there for everybodys info. When I find out more I will update.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: Stevie Ray Ride
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 08:49:59 PM »

I heard about a ride today. It is the Stevie Ray Vaughn ride. There is a church in Mesquite they will be meeting at Martinez  a mexican food place on Gross road at 8AM on Octtber 1st. Ride down to Hooters at West end in Dallas and then leave to Texas Stadium for a concert. Cost is $20. This gets you in the concert and all.  I heard Stevie's Mother matches all proceeds and donates to music scholarships. Thats all I know about it and I'm not sure if this is all correct, but wanted to get it out there for everybodys info. When I find out more I will update.

http://www.srvrideandconcert.org/

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:04:50 PM »

Thanks RedDragon!

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 07:50:50 PM »

I have plans to attend if we do not go to the ride to the river rally.The plus about the Dallas gig is I get to see my lil grandaughter so that may rate over the ride to the river  :)
Alvin,Texas

minicop

• Old Timer
Re: Stevie Ray Ride..East teXas X'ers
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 10:28:20 PM »

This may sound pretty good after all....I think this was the ride Bling Bling was telling us about in Mineola.....what do you all think

minicop

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 10:45:18 AM »

I should know by the end of this week which one I plan to attend but think the Dallas ride will win over.We may trailer up then ride I know riding is more fun but the wife cannot ride that far so have to trailer then ride ride lol. O0
Alvin,Texas

blingbling

• Rider
  • BlingBling (Tyler,TX)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 11:27:01 AM »

I and four other maybe five will be leaving Tyler and going to Hotters on Sunday morning. Hope to be there about 9:30 am. My Blue VTX and my buddies red and black also will be there. This should be a great parade. Any body that thinks they might be there keep posting and I will look for other VTX's. Should be a ton of bikes.
Doug Courson

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal