Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: I think I want an 1800  (Read 5245 times)

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
Re: I think I want an 1800
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 01:01:47 AM »

I have a neo as well but i get 140 to 150 when the light comes on i have a hypercharger and vance and hines pipes on it
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »

I thought the c was 3.5.  Well the main thing is most of these x's have the fuel pump in the tank.  Mine is under the bike where your coolant is. My coolant resides unbetween the jugs on the oppisite side of the filter. This gives me a true 5.3 gallons plus what ever is in the neck.  This was one of the main reasons I got a neo. Its all mostly stock.  I have stock exaust w/o Baffles, stock intake w/o snorkle or smog equip. and a pc3.  I basicly chopped the top part of the airfilter housing off to let it breath better. 

all X's '05 and newer have the fuel pumps located directly in front of the rear wheel where the overflow tank was. it's an easy way to know what year a bike is, if it has what appears to be another air filter cover on the left side of the bike between the jugs it's an '05 or newer. BTW, the X's do have different size tanks. i believe the C has the smallest with the R's and N's having the biggest.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 01:53:53 PM by Crewsn »
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 09:44:21 AM »

I thought the c was 3.5.  Well the main thing is most of these x's have the fuel pump in the tank.  Mine is under the bike where your coolant is. My coolant resides unbetween the jugs on the oppisite side of the filter. This gives me a true 5.3 gallons plus what ever is in the neck.  This was one of the main reasons I got a neo. Its all mostly stock.  I have stock exaust w/o Baffles, stock intake w/o snorkle or smog equip. and a pc3.  I basicly chopped the top part of the airfilter housing off to let it breath better. 

all X's '05 and newer have the fuel pumps located directly in front of the rear wheel where the overflow tank was. it's an easy way to know what year a bike is, if it has what appears to be another air filter cover on the left side of the bike between the jugs it's an '05 or newer. BTW, the X's do have different size tanks. i believe the C has the smallest with the R's and N's having the biggest.

Damn straight I have the BIGGEST!!!!  O0 O0 ;D ;D O0 O0
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal