Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Varsity CLub in Plano Saturday  (Read 910 times)

Gonzo

Varsity CLub in Plano Saturday
« on: August 25, 2006, 08:16:52 AM »

A buddy of mine (Harley Rider though not a "Harley Guy"), is playing this weekend with his band in Plano. I have heard them a few times, awesome guitarist! Texas blues mostly....Stevie Ray and the like. Very cold beer there as well. Biker friendly, I talked to the owner to see what he thought about a bunch of bikers crashing the place.... he said they would love it!   Lets see how many we can get to come up there!! I am telling my buddies here and on the Shadow and Valkyrie Forums to come out!

Gonz

Texas Mojo will be at the Varsity Club this Saturday August 26th. I'd also like to mention that the band Prophecy will be opening for us! This band includes Scott's son, Scott, and his buddies. They'll rock the house at 8:00 and well go on after.

The Varsity Club offers an American style grill with plenty of cold beer and Televisions. There is also a seperate FREE game room so bring the kids, get some grub, and enjoy the bands!

Hope to see you Saturday!

Varsity club is located in the strip mall at:

Varsity Club Wings & Sports (Plano)
6205 Coit Road, Plano, TX, 75024
(NW corner of Coit & Spring Creek, behind the KFC on Coit)

Phone: 972-758-5300

http://www.texasmojoblues.com/

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: Varsity CLub in Plano Saturday
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 05:28:08 PM »

hey gonzo, long time no hear from. in case your wondering look at the screen name. still wondering?
how bout woody's memorial ride? you got it now? haven't been on the HS.net board in quite some time. i see you finished the "hondindian"  O0 got a link to some pics? let me know. ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal