Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Bikefest 2006 - Tyler, TX  (Read 8633 times)

torque

• Tejano
Re: Bikefest 2006 - Tyler, TX
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2006, 07:28:36 PM »

I think I have seen u. u were getting on the bike ready to leave. I was one of those dorky person standing by ur bike.  :D You had all the luggages on the rear of your bike..    is your bike blurple?...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:37:11 PM by torque »
I bought Toilet brush the other day, but I switched back to Toilet Paper real quick...

03 'C' Black 110 CI

http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=4479&cat=500

torque

• Tejano
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2006, 07:37:59 PM »

Congratulation to VTXchad I found the results on the bike show.. well. the results is.....( drum rollll).... (  well..I can't Hear it anyways..)  :D

VTXchad won 1 st place. and I won 2nd place..... (patting on my own back.. )

.. Now Chad.. do u remember I told you u will win first place.... didn't I?......  8)

sent u the information to call them to confirm ur trophies...  O0
I bought Toilet brush the other day, but I switched back to Toilet Paper real quick...

03 'C' Black 110 CI

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 03:56:39 AM »

Was this on Saturday Hooter?? What color and model VTX do you have?? I remember seeing  a VTX pull up but can't remember what time it was. I had on my TexasXriders shirt!! Sorry we missed ya, will be other times.    8)

Yep it was Saturday. Blurple C model. Had the Cranberries end loaded with gear. Torque, was that you there as I was gettin on? Why didn't you say howdie or something to let me know who you were and I'd stayed and met some of yawl. Oh well there's nextime.
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

torque

• Tejano
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2006, 01:08:50 PM »

Was this on Saturday Hooter?? What color and model VTX do you have?? I remember seeing  a VTX pull up but can't remember what time it was. I had on my TexasXriders shirt!! Sorry we missed ya, will be other times.    8)

Yep it was Saturday. Blurple C model. Had the Cranberries end loaded with gear. Torque, was that you there as I was gettin on? Why didn't you say howdie or something to let me know who you were and I'd stayed and met some of yawl. Oh well there's nextime.
Al

Yeah that was me.. I tried to say hi  (hand waving)...  u seemed like u had many things in ur head while gettin' on ur bike.. oh well... yeah there's alway next time buddy... O0

03 'C' Black 110 CI

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 01:30:08 PM »

Congratulation to VTXchad I found the results on the bike show.. well. the results is.....( drum rollll).... (  well..I can't Hear it anyways..)  :D

.. Now Chad.. do u remember I told you u will win first place.... didn't I?......  8)

NO WAY!! ???  When are you going to Tyler?? Want to go Friday?? Now are you telling the truth??  lol  :o
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006, 01:32:08 PM »

Al
  You know I saw you ride up and the you kinda dissapeared! Torque and I went over and looked at your bike when you got off! Mannnn we should of found ya!! Oh well there will be next times!!  Take care!
Member since 2004

torque

• Tejano
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2006, 01:37:01 PM »

NO WAY!! ???  When are you going to Tyler?? Want to go Friday?? Now are you telling the truth??  lol  :o

Yes... seriously.. u need to call her before she ship the trophies to me. and tell her we'll pick it up.this friday...

03 'C' Black 110 CI

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »

Ok will call soon as I get off of here!!   ;D
Member since 2004

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2006, 04:44:48 PM »

Al

Yeah that was me.. I tried to say hi  (hand waving)...  u seemed like u had many things in ur head while gettin' on ur bike.. oh well... yeah there's alway next time buddy... O0

I'm really happy you and VTXChad got 1st and 2nd, that's really good especially when you've got Harley judges!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D Yes when you saw me I did have a lot on my mind, roads to take, turns to make, and how fast can I get to Big Sandy to get a 6! When your on the road by yourself you seem to get a lot of waves and the one you gave seemed at the time as one of those. You needed to walk up and say howdie or shut my motor down and say "I'm Torque, let's drink beer"! There will be another time, take care and congradulations on you win.
)-(ooter

What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2006, 06:54:36 PM »

Mini, there'l be NO RIDING WITH CHAD NOW!
He'll have to get a  larger helmet too!  J/K (almost) ;D Congrats Chad. I thought you said Torque was gonna win it??
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2006, 04:00:14 PM »

Well his bike is alot nicer than mine or at least I think so. O0
Member since 2004
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal