Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How about a meet and greet Friday 10/20/06??????????...........  (Read 2855 times)

lizard23

• Tejano
  • Baytown, Tx.
How about a meet and greet Friday 10/20/06??????????...........
« on: October 16, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

I was thinking since there is a 40% chance of rain on Wednesday and Friday looks to be clear maybe we could do something later in the week. I live on the eastside of town but willing to ride anywhere. Just a thought.
looking forward to meet all.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
Re: How about a meet and greet Friday 10/20/06??????????...........
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 12:28:03 AM »

If anyone did want to meet for food before the track, that Iguana Joes is right there on the other side of I-10.
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 05:58:10 AM »

My wife and I go up top the West Alabama Ice House on Friday nights and hang out with some friends and listen to music. This time of year it is very pleasant. 2nd beer is free if you ride up on a motorcycle. Anyone with a happy face is welcome to join us.

Martin
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

VTXDEMON

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 04:20:46 PM »

My wife and I go up top the West Alabama Ice House on Friday nights and hang out with some friends and listen to music. This time of year it is very pleasant. 2nd beer is free if you ride up on a motorcycle. Anyone with a happy face is welcome to join us.

Martin

must not apply to beaners... they always charge for the beer

Swampfox

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 04:57:20 PM »

:)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 06:04:51 PM »

Martin

must not apply to beaners... they always charge for the beer

You should make sure that they know that you're actually Costa Rican. I bet they'd give ya the free beer if they knew that. ;)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 07:38:11 PM »

Martin

any hot chicks visit that place?
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »

Martin

any hot chicks visit that place?

The ratio of attractive young women on Friday nights seems to go up dramatically during temperate Spring and Fall days. Now!... not that I'm noticing that myself. I accidentally heard someone at the next table talking about it once. They seemed believable.

Swampfox

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 01:28:52 AM »

Well I just got back from West Alabama Ice House.  I was wearing a new vest the tie down sides had come undone so I ask these girl sitting with their dates if they knew how to tie it back Well they started to help me with the vest still on the next thing I knew we three were disrobing me at the next table here I am with the two hot clicks in the place take off my leathers Well the youngest one hung out until I said I guess I'll let you get back to your friend but I think I'll need your help putting on my chaps.  She said she would well I hurt my back today tring to get my hands clean after digging in the tool box but I got them on by myself but thats not a bad pick-up line huh!  So where in the hell were ya Marty and the rest of the friday meet and greeters at?
Suavey Swampy was out and about and the chicks were digging him out!~ Peace Out  ;D :-*  Had a groovy time anyway Thanks great idea Marty

PS bigpro two for every one Bitchen good place  Hot fun in the fall. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 01:39:04 AM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 10:46:43 AM »

Dutat puzzle what an't right? ~ your hat is on backward next picture please!   O0

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal