Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Turkey Roost M&G meals and tech session questions  (Read 1464 times)

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
Turkey Roost M&G meals and tech session questions
« on: March 20, 2008, 09:45:53 AM »

Do we have a schedule for meals? One night eating out? Cover your own breakfast and lunches? Kenny said something about chili availability one night? Dallas and I are trying to figure out what to bring.

What about the tech session? I have a new set of front fork springs that I am going to try and get on today as well as do an oil change. If I don't get around to the springs I will bring them.

Brent
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:29:06 AM by brentos »
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
Re: Turkey Roost M&G meals and tech session questions
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

got the new springs in - oil changed, speedo rattle stopped.

If any 1300 riders coming have an extra needle of any brand they are not using can you bring it? I want to compare a few things - I am pretty sure I got sent the wrong size by one of the after-market companies since it does not sit far enough in the holder for the clip position to have any effect on where it sits in the holder.

See y'all tomorrow!!!!!
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Turkey Roost M&G meals and tech session questions
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »

DON"T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF JUST Y"ALLS SELF UP HERE AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal