Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: AT&T iPhone 4S, Mophie Juick Pack, and Rider's Claw Package Deal  (Read 3215 times)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

I've upgraded to the 5 and no longer need my 4S.  It is the 64GB version running iOS 7.1 and was very well cared for (never dropped).  I have the box and all of the original accessories that came with it, including the headphones, charging cable and AC USB charging adapter.  The booklet is even in there.  The Mophie Juice Pack Plus, which is a 2000 mAh battery case, gives a good amount of extra reserve charging for the iPhone's built-in battery.  All of its original accessories are included, along with the box.  The Rider's Claw is a chromed iPhone 4/4S holder for the phone itself, and it mounts to either side of the handlebars where the clamp is for the clutch perch/reservoir (left side) or the brake reservoir (right side).  It will work with a 1300 or 1800, but I believe the clamp's holes have to be drilled out slightly larger to accept the bolts.  The original box and all accessories are also included.  And the iPhone itself has BodyGuardz protective film on both the front and back, and I have a few leftover extra pieces in the original box, too.

I'd really like to sell the package as a whole, but if I don't get any interest in that after some time has passed, I'd be willing to break up the pieces.  I'm asking $365 for all of it (bike not included  ;D), plus actual shipping if someone out-of-town wants it.  I prefer Paypal or cash.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
Re: AT&T iPhone 4S, Mophie Juick Pack, and Rider's Claw Package Deal
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 07:39:29 AM »

PM Sent
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
Re: AT&T iPhone 4S, Mophie Juick Pack, and Rider's Claw Package Deal